Official Cowboys VS. Giants Post....

Game on Garrett again, Srs.
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Man I don't know if I should be excited about a Dallas lose or not. On one hand I love it when they lose, on the other a Giants loss would have helped my Lions get closer to clinching a wild card

Wow blocked. Congrats to the Giants. Just the better team overall. We're talking about the talent gap, it's not even close. The talent on offense is about a wash but when looking at the defense, it's not even close.

Originally Posted by blackxme

You can't put this loss on Romo, he got his team in position to tie it.
But this team is straight comedy sometimes.

this loss goes on romo for sure,he missed austin wide open for a td that gave the ball back to the giants crucial play that he didnt make that cost him the game. eli has to make up for his disgustingly poor secondary to carry this team to a win with jpp great win!!!

True, he did redeem himself. But if he hits a wide open Miles, this game is over.

Cowboys somehow find a way to blow every game.. Or have the most outlandish @+%# happen to them that costs them the game..

He wouldn't have needed to put his team in a position to tie it, if he didn't miss a wide open Austin.  The game would have been over after that.

Back
Top Bottom