Official Cowboys VS. Saints Post....(WE DAT!!!!!!!

"IF" the cowboys play like they can an have played before these past two loses they'll be in it till the end. If we do the usual, stupidpenalities throughout the game an given up easy 3rd down conversions were done.

Either way we're underdogs an this could be a huge game that could spark a fuse goin into the playoffs or bury our playoffs hopes.

GO BOYS, O LETS DO IT!!!!!
pimp.gif

how come black and gold is one of the the toughest color combos of all time, but the saints uniforms stay lookin ugly?

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by Mr S J King

As far as I am concerned the Saints and Cowboys are two evenly matched teams.
ROFLMFAO

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

Maybe yall have forgotten that the Dolphins and the Panthers both had the Saints in a choke hold going into the fourth quarter.
The ******** would have ended this undefeated nonsense if not for a missed 23yd field goal.
Just last week the Falcons gave the Saints the business with a QB from off the streets and a third string running back.

Then yall act like Dallas has been gettin str8 stomped all season????
We have been competitive every game, and we will be competitive in this one as well.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Tails? We lose already.

laugh.gif
. During the coin toss I was thinking of thr Home Improvement episodewhere they were at the lions stadium in the suites and Tim was like "WE WON!!" everybody was like "huh?"
"The coin toss, we won."

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Tails? We lose already.

C'mon KLJ.
laugh.gif

In all honesty I'm not confident about our chances tonight, but like any good captain if the ship be sinkin' I'm going down with it.

Back
Top Bottom