OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Y’all ever think about bringing a lawsuit against DFS sites and the NBA. There’s starting to be a strong correlation that regular season games are getting fixed

I’m seeing a trend of coaches going against winning game plans.. not exploiting known weaknesses. Players that should have an advantage on a given night getting pulled from games by teams that aren’t tanking
High value players getting head hunted. Unknown players that have been collecting splinters on the bench all season suddenly getting their number called

It’s one thing if a lineup under performs or another lineup exceeds performance but there is an ongoing correlation now.. information only someone in the coaching staff would be privy too

I see what you are saying but a lot of people that are winning are from part of awesomo, fantasy crunchers, fantasy labs, and rotogrinders.

Honestly, I think the trend is to us programs to generate 150 lineups and bet against projected ownership.

Today my highest lineup was 320 but I dont put out more than 8-10 lineups into cheap gpps. I listen to some of the YouTube channels for hints and make my best judgement.

SmartSelect_20191109-202612_DraftKings.jpg

Dont expect to win big If you arent pushing out 150 lineups a day with calculate projects unless you are extremely lucky.

I have only placed first in a gpp once in my 2 years of playing but most days I break even or make a few bucks.

Back when I still had rotogrinder and rotoworld.. I would max out 20 lineup slates using mine and their projections. Only 15-20% of those lineups would end up winning lineups vs 40% if I created them myself..

That was before certain players started coasting against bad teams eacking out meager wins and horrible stat lines.

The problem with mass lineups was in game injuries, late scratches or players just not performing. For instance today the Bears went up against one of the worst run defenses.. with a QB that needed all the help he can handle.. only to get horrible results

I’ve had the same thing happen with Derrick Henry quite often before today’s game .. same with Winston going up against one of the worst pass defenses in the league..

I can’t imagine going through what I do with football with BBall.. it’s very blatantly clear with BBall

Then I remembered a documentary a couple years ago about some college games that were fixed that no one knew about

Players talking about they would get completely hammered the night before the game against a lower div1 team or divII team and play abysmal barely eacking out a win... That’s how they fixed games and made it look natural..

From that angle, I see what you are saying. That's extra money for friends and family for sure.

are u using defense vs positions when assembling lineups or u use one of the paid sites

I watch the awesemo live streams on YouTube, get value based on injuries and get away from a few chalk plays. Having a couple guys will low ownership that go off helps alot. I learned that concept recently.

I dont use any paid sites but I do believe they are profitable if you are creating 150 lineups. I just cant convince myself to pay the membership fees.

Funny thing is that I mistakenly entered the $10 contest and was pissed (I thought the $10 was an $1 entry). It was my solo lineup for the night.

I watch the awesemo live streams on YouTube, get value based on injuries and get away from a few chalk plays. Having a couple guys will low ownership that go off helps alot. I learned that concept recently.

I dont use any paid sites but I do believe they are profitable if you are creating 150 lineups. I just cant convince myself to pay the membership fees.

Funny thing is that I mistakenly entered the $10 contest and was pissed (I thought the $10 was an $1 entry). It was my solo lineup for the night.

Who did you play?

I had like 4700 left and noticed he hits a lot of threes as a rookie and said f it. Nobody is talking about him, I'll roster him.

I played Melli last night and he cooked but I got cute. I’m not an expert but I’m looking for 7x every night and high usage. I fumbled last night cause I gave my daughter my phone during prime research time.

put up 338 the night before.

I played Melli last night and he cooked but I got cute. I’m not an expert but I’m looking for 7x every night and high usage. I fumbled last night cause I gave my daughter my phone during prime research time.

Close to lock, I hide out and watch for updates. I was struggling between Brooks and Rondo. My brain was telling me Rondo my gut was saying Brooks. Went with Brooks. It was the right chose. Melli was a good play. He has been good all season plus hits 3's

alot of ppl complain that awesome hasnt been giving good picks but ill have to take a look at it
congrats on the comeup though

I hit on the very first lineup I created this season and haven’thit since in a gpp :lol:
I was looking up starting lineups at 4:55 last night and needed a value play to finalize. My coworker comes into my office to gossip about someone else. Didn’t get to finish my roster. Looks like I would’ve lost the money anyway though.

How many contests/lineups donyou guys normally do? I do a $2 single entry tourney, 4 .25 tourneys and a $10 double up. My doubke up I go with low floor players like luka. $2 i go with high ceiling. .25 I make 4 stupid *** lineups just in case :lol:

alot of ppl complain that awesome hasnt been giving good picks but ill have to take a look at it
congrats on the comeup though
I appreciate it.

Awesemo actually gives out pretty good insight but I still weight out there reasoning. I primary make my decisions now on ownership and try to target guys that are overlooked but are great plays.

I switched my mindset from having the best lineup to just beating everyone else if that makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom