OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Decided to roster Royce O’Neal for the first time today. Checking his game log, he’s been consistent in the bubble. Over 25 FD pts. Dude put up 9.8 FD pts today :smh:

That’s the most annoying **** in DFS.

Gonna sit it out until the playoffs. Minutes are looking shaky.
conley got me. This raptors game is scaring me too

I had Gobert, Conley and O’Neal in DK and O’Neal, Conley and Ingles in FD.

At least Ingles showed up somewhat in his limited time.

They all played less than 16 min :smh:
87256C02-7478-46EB-8582-F91661DD4E04.gif

I will be back playing this weekend. These 10 AM start times are killing me. 4PM was better because it was at the end of the work day

MLB has been FREE MONey this Season.

Edit: 10/23/20
Sucks that it’s coming to an end after 2-3 more games. Going to be a long offSeason

Last edited:
Hate that DJax is likely chalk this week. I liked a Wentz/Sanders/Djax stack.

Teddy is too cheap imo in Brady’s offense
Cam is the cheap qb play
Herndon at $3300 on DK

I think I might get in a couple of NFL lines tomorrow.
In my opinion NFL has always been a DFS SPort that requires so much luck and very little skill to win Big so I stayed away, getting some heavy action tomorrow though.......

I had the Harrison Bryant dude in my lineup then decided to play a TE that didn’t score

pretty much cooked everywhere else

I think I might get in a couple of NFL lines tomorrow.
In my opinion NFL has always been a DFS SPort that requires so much luck and very little skill to win Big so I stayed away, getting some heavy action tomorrow though.......
I’ve played Madden so much growing up that with NFL you could tell they be on something else... then when you see those two players going to jail for armed robbery...

Like if I’m not getting to many looks my way but I got hands and am good at what I do.. then we go up against a team where I’m supposed to have a good game.. you purposely don’t exploit that weakness like everyone else has been and we lose because of it... makes no sense

Fanuel line up. I’m sure it’s gonna change prior to line up lock

Westbrook
Payton
Beal
Lavine
Nance
Herro
Randle
Reid
Bryant

Back
Top Bottom