OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

This mfer Carlisle waited to put Luka back in till like 5 min left in the 4th. Clippers offense in 4th is give kawhi the ball and clear out. He's gonna get his numbers.

Fading Luka was definitely the move but needed right role players to win. IT killed me and not having Lou

Last edited:
McRae must’ve went nuts in the 4th. He was in single digits in the middle of the third and ended up with 33 DK pts.

he was on my only lineup that cashed

I'm about to ship this MLB $33 tonight.
I probably won't get too much NBA in to be honest.
MLB is where I butter my Bread, NBA normally just bides the time in between Seasons, but since they run concurrent this year, little to no NBA for me.

I'm about to ship this MLB $33 tonight.
I probably won't get too much NBA in to be honest.
MLB is where I butter my Bread, NBA normally just bides the time in between Seasons, but since they run concurrent this year, little to no NBA for me.

What's your lineup :nerd: I wanna use that $10 FanDuel credit they dished out!

Tired of the Lonzo Ball, Gordon Hayward's and Brandon Ingram's costing me... It's always the consistent scorers or the guys that should desperately need to score just 10 pts or prove that the team is theirs irregardless of who was drafted number one. They'll score big the next night when the games are stacked and one point is the different between first and no money.

I sat back and watched Paul Milsap three games ago snatch rebound after rebound out of MPJR hands, the announcers berate him.. guess who's now in the talks of best in class

Decided to roster Royce O’Neal for the first time today. Checking his game log, he’s been consistent in the bubble. Over 25 FD pts. Dude put up 9.8 FD pts today :smh:

That’s the most annoying **** in DFS.

Gonna sit it out until the playoffs. Minutes are looking shaky.

Back
Top Bottom