OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

[table][tr][td]PG[/td][td]John Wall[/td][td]41.7[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Bradley Beal[/td][td]27.0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Omri Casspi[/td][td]14.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Thaddeus Young[/td][td]27.7[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]DeMarcus Cousins[/td][td]49.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]M. Carter-Wil...[/td][td]35.5[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Nerlens Noel[/td][td]27.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Jason Richardson  Q[/td][td]21.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][/table]

Nerlens trying to end my squads early tonight
mean.gif

Did not see Boogie going off tonight at all. He is dealing with ankle injury, logged 40 minutes yesterday and playing back to back against one of the top defensive centers. :x

One of the latest scratches I've ever seen [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] God damn...***** wasn't even doubtful going into tonight

One of the latest scratches I've ever seen [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] God damn...***** wasn't even doubtful going into tonight

Literally nothing said about him at all.

Game can be so cold. :smh:

random question, but do yall find that if you enter higher $$$ 50/50's or tourneys that it gets easier to place in them?

iv been noticing that i can easier place in a $10 double up than a $5

Back
Top Bottom