OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

i stacked my offense in a few leagues an am rolling the dice on Archie Bradley. Big money game I built up the offense and decided to take the chance on Dillon Gee. Got Price in another game that's looking decent so far.

i stacked my offense in a few leagues an am rolling the dice on Archie Bradley. Big money game I built up the offense and decided to take the chance on Dillon Gee. Got Price in another game that's looking decent so far.

A part of me wants to take a gamble on Ubaldo against Toronto..I have a feeling he's going to do good..can't explain why. (tourney only)

Cash games might roll with Tehran.

Loving Joyce, mike Taylor and Lowrie as value plays.

i went the other way actually and took a hitter or two facing ubaldo in each of my lineups.

price short arming that inning ending double play :smh: hopefully he can get out here and just give up 1 run only.

I forgot how much value you have to look for when picking two good pitchers. I didnt even attempt to take Kershaw either :x

Man FD treats you so nice at these live finals, unbelieveable.

Will give a full recap with pics when I get home.

Really starting to hate dfs nba these past few weeks. players just suddenly became insanely inconsistent

Why would an expert who participates in daily fantasy give out good picks consistently? :lol:

daily fantasy industry = sports betting industry

If your running a site, I would assume you would want more people and to continue to get hits on your site. Lol

U going against the cot damn knicks Vucevic! **** man...all the time. its that one player. Shouldve went with Whiteside but choose Vucevic cause the match up was toooooo goooooood

Last edited:
I only do fan duel for now at least but usually only enter games where first prize is at least a grand. Just prefer the upside potential there :lol:

Puig isn't playing today? Great started him in a lineup :smh:

MLB treating me right today man..loving baseball :pimp:

Everybody clicking..put up a lot of money in tourneys and it's paying off huge.

NBA on the other hand..yeah I stacked the clippers game so I hope I can flourish in that as well.

Why would an expert who participates in daily fantasy give out good picks consistently? :lol:

daily fantasy industry = sports betting industry

If your running a site, I would assume you would want more people and to continue to get hits on your site. Lol

I figured out sites like Rotogrinders jig awhile ago. They know masses will play players recommend on there site, so they do the opposite and keep the real "must plays" for themselves. Noticed it after following a few guys on Twitter and seeing there teams :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom