OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Can't trust a fantasy expert that still gambles ...why would they give you good picks when they need them themselves

These RG guys really aren't that good if they play their picks, honestly I'm starting to think they're just leading fish.

The tools on there are great but I rarely if ever listen to straignt up picks, I'd rather live and die by my own mind.

Can't trust a fantasy expert that still gambles ...why would they give you good picks when they need them themselves

These RG guys really aren't that good if they play their picks, honestly I'm starting to think they're just leading fish.

The tools on there are great but I rarely if ever listen to straignt up picks, I'd rather live and die by my own mind.
it's like listening to some assclown on CNBC. just learn how to develop a strategy that works for you and keep going with it till it stops.

Love the O's tonight in Toronto, hope they're stupid enough t to pitch to Adam Jones.

He, Gonzo and Cruz are the hottest hitters in the entire league right now, all super affordable especially Gonzo in a game in SF.

Might just throw that dart off the strength, a stud is a stud in any park.

Last edited:
Gonzo is dumb cheap on DK.

Gonna fade Cruz..Houston SP tonight is dominate so far this season. I want Goldschmit some how..

[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]F. Liriano P[/td][td]22.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]Lance Lynn P[/td][td]22.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Derek Norris[/td][td]6.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]1B[/td][td]Paul Goldschmidt[/td][td]12.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]2B[/td][td]Alberto Callaspo[/td][td]4.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]3B[/td][td]DJ LeMahieu[/td][td]7.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SS[/td][td]Zack Cozart[/td][td]7.0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Melky Cabrera[/td][td]5.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Jonny Gomes[/td][td]6.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Adam Jones[/td][td]12.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][/table]
rolling with this until further notice

^^^^^

Really like that besides Melky.

Gotta get value with Paredes especially if you got Jones

^^^^^

Really like that besides Melky.

Gotta get value with Paredes especially if you got Jones

Good looks on parades. Allowed me to put together a very solid lineup for cash.

My player of the day for tourneys is Marte for the Pirates. I love him today..will be under owned but he owns LHP and Wood in particular.

Last edited:
Looking like a great night for GPP's, no really dominant aces pitching and some huge bats in great matchups.

What pitchers yall like?

I'm rolling with Archer and probably take a chance with Pomeranz.

Last edited:
Don't understand why everybody tryna rock with Walker but good luck. :lol:

I'm not into picking trash pitchers.

Liking Morrow with all the injuries to Colorado's big bats, only has Troy and Gonzo to worry about.

"With all the injuries".

You taking a pitcher that's been routinely lit up who's higher priced, at least my guy is actually good. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom