OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

My lineup was beastly yesterday but the pitching didn't deliver enough :smh: Lance McCullers was great value but just didn't get enough done for me. Put up 130 still though so at least I have a good idea on what I'm looking for form my offense.

nthat.gif

I need to add about 12-15 more points consistently and I will be Happy. 

volquez is decent and cheap. royals have the best defense in baseball, they can compensate and make pitchers look better than they are. allowed me to build a stacked lineup that just didn't hit tonight.

game got postponed.

Banked last night with Heston and Burnett. Don't even get high priced pitchers no more

Last edited:
taking a chance here on heaney in that environment. gotta make sure wieters plays. $3 game.

P Manny Banuelos P 24.4 swap out
P Andrew Heaney P 23.9 swap out
C Matt Wieters 6.5 swap out
1B Paul Goldschmidt 11.5 swap out
2B Jason Kipnis 9.4 swap out
3B Danny Espinosa 6.6 swap out
SS Carlos Correa 10.7 swap out
OF Bryce Harper 11.1 swap out
OF J.D. Martinez 9.3 swap out
OF Mike Trout 9.8 swap out

Heaney might be in for a long night. Majority of the Rockies righties...Paulsen, Tulo, Arenado have over .400 woba. And his strike out rate is at 14%....League average is like 20%

I'm only using Kluber and Liriano as my pitchers tonight. Hopefully they don't fail me :lol:

Last edited:
Playing 4 tournaments on FD. 2 with Liriano and 2 with Kluber. I have the same line up for both Kluber teams but switched Vogt for Grandal. But still might make a few changes.

P
Corey Kluber
CLE v HOU (starts 7:10pm EDT)
C
Stephen Vogt
OAK @ NYY (starts 7:05pm EDT)
1B
Adrian Gonzalez
LOS v PHI (starts 10:10pm EDT)
2B
Kolten Wong
STL @ CHC (starts 8:05pm EDT)
3B
Kris Bryant
CHC v STL (starts 8:05pm EDT)
SS
Erick Aybar
LAA @ COL (starts 8:40pm EDT)
OF
Nelson Cruz
SEA v DET (starts 10:10pm EDT)
OF
Josh Reddick
OF
Andre Ethier

P
Francisco Liriano
PIT v SDP (starts 7:05pm EDT)
C
Stephen Vogt
1B
Adrian Gonzalez
2B
Kolten Wong
STL @ CHC (starts 8:05pm EDT)
3B
Kris Bryant
CHC v STL (starts 8:05pm EDT)
SS
Brandon Crawford
SFG v NYM (starts 10:15pm EDT)
OF
Joc Pederson
OF
Nelson Cruz
SEA v DET (starts 10:10pm EDT)
OF
Josh Reddick

I'm not sure which strategy, if any to use on my pitchers tonight or any night.

I may flip a coin.

When it comes to pitchers I get completely locked up, and they cost me every night man.

Last night I had 2 pitchers favored in every category(from what I see but knowledge is ltd.), and both were done by the 3rd inning I believe, leaving me with like 7FPS between the 2.
roll.gif

I'm for sure locked up

Last edited:
This lineup is the best I've ever had with pitchers, but then Bryce, Braun and Reyes combine for 5FPS

COMPLETE

[h3]# OF ENTRIES:[/h3]1

[h3]PIR:[/h3]0

[h3]REM. SALARY:[/h3]$400
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]Mark Buehrle  P  DTD[/td][td]19.1[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]Chris Heston  P[/td][td]15.7[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]A.J. Pierzynski[/td][td]16[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]1B[/td][td]Adam Lind[/td][td]2[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]2B[/td][td]Brian Dozier[/td][td]18[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]3B[/td][td]Josh Donaldson[/td][td]19[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SS[/td][td]Jose Reyes[/td][td]3[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Ryan Braun[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Bryce Harper[/td][td]2[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Adam Jones[/td][td]14[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 108.80[/td][/tr][/table]

Man that line up could've hit man. I hate when that happens. I understand Reyes scoring vs Sale but Lind, Braun and Harper :sad

Doing another $3 game. Velasquez is risky with his command issues. Banking on ****ey taking advantage of this double header/Cubs hitters being fatigued

P Tim ****ey P 9.2 swap out
P V. Velasquez P 13.1 swap out
C Yasmani Grandal 7.4 swap out
1B Paul Goldschmidt 11.5 swap out
2B Jason Kipnis 9.4 swap out
3B Josh Donaldson 9.5 swap out
SS Carlos Correa 10.7 swap out
OF Bryce Harper 11.1 swap out
OF J.D. Martinez 9.3 swap out
OF Mike Trout 9.8

Wong might be out...time to pivot to Mr. Hernandez

If Cruz doesn't homer tonight...Imma cry

Last edited:
Man that line up could've hit man. I hate when that happens. I understand Reyes scoring vs Sale but Lind, Braun and Harper :sad

cdamn that lineup had potential but chris sale was a must yesterday
Yea I was excited to see my Pitchers get down, even though I didn't win a Dollar.

I thought the lineup was built well, especially for the Slugfest that only has 5k entrants.

I was shocked to see it return $0

Giving DK another go tonight 
laugh.gif
 My cash game line up...bet not fail me! 
mad.gif

[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]Corey Kluber[/td][td]55.0%[/td][td]
HOU 0 CLE 0 
Pre-Game
[/td][td]  [/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]Francisco Liriano[/td][td]25.0%[/td][td]
SD 0 PIT 0 Top 2nd

AB: J. Gyorko (SD)
[/td][td]1 K, 1.1 IP[/td][td]5[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Yasmani Grandal  swap[/td][td]--%[/td][td]
PHI 0 LAD 0 
Tue 10:10PM
[/td][td]  [/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]1B[/td][td]Adrian Gonzalez  swap[/td][td]--%[/td][td]
PHI 0 LAD 0 
[/td][td]  [/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]2B[/td][td]Cesar Hernandez  swap[/td][td]--%[/td][td]
PHI 0 LAD 0 
[/td][td]  [/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]3B[/td][td]Brock Holt[/td][td]35.0%[/td][td]
MIA 0 BOS 0 Bottom 1st

AB: B. Holt (Bos)
[/td][td]  [/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]SS[/td][td]Brandon Crawford  swap[/td][td]--%[/td][td]
NYM 0 SF 0 
Tue 10:15PM
[/td][td]  [/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Mookie Betts[/td][td]35.0%[/td][td]
MIA 0 BOS 0 Bottom 1st

AB: B. Holt (Bos)
[/td][td]  [/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Andre Ethier  swap[/td][td]--%[/td][td]
PHI 0 LAD 0 
[/td][td]  [/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Joc Pederson  swap[/td][td]--%[/td][td]
PHI 0 LAD 0 
[/td][td]  [/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]

Dodgers ruin eveyrhing. Never stacking them again. Whenever I do they suck. Smh

Back
Top Bottom