OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

rolling with this tomorrow barring scratches

P Aaron Nola P 19.9 swap out
P Yordano Ventura P 11.8 swap out
C Stephen Vogt 7.4 swap out
1B Joey Votto 8.9 swap out
2B Kolten Wong 7.4 swap out
3B Todd Frazier 9.8 swap out
SS Jose Reyes 8.1 swap out
OF Jose Bautista 9.1 swap out
OF Jay Bruce 7.6 swap out
OF Mike Trout 10.3 swap out

Kyle Kendrick in Coors Field against the Reds :x I like the idea there. gambling on Ventura though. He has the stuff just hasn't been good at all this year.

I did quite a bit better today on my C-OF positions. No Zeros all double digit.

I had Erasmo and Arieatta as my pitchers. I wasn't touching Hamels. :smh:

I felt more comfortable using those links you have me hennessy beach hennessy beach but I'm still completely locked up when it comes to Pitchers

Last edited:
Kyle Kendrick in Coors Field against the Reds
sick.gif
I like the idea there. gambling on Ventura though. He has the stuff just hasn't been good at all this year.
Todd Frazier at 6k 
sick.gif
 still found a way to fit him in with decent pitching.  

I'm tempted to attack that miami/padres game for some cheap batters to be contrarian...despaigne is pretty bad

Last edited:
I did quite a bit better today on my C-OF positions. No Zeros all double digit.

I had Erasmo and Arieatta as my pitchers. I wasn't touching Hamels.
mean.gif

I felt more comfortable using those links you have me @Hennessy Beach but I'm still completely locked up when it comes to Pitchers
it's all about getting better.  Can get a little more detailed with the research on pitchers (fangraphs has more advanced stats), just find a strategy that works best for you

I'm scared Cincy is going to rest a bunch of players too like Colorado did, except they will do it last minute.I might pull all Reds out.

fwiw frazier votto and bruce are in the lineup. only 1 getting a last second scratch would be bruce if he gets traded.

I have them both. Sitting at 134 with 3 zeros.
Moustakas was scratched, Tucker and Aliexi goose eggs.

Sidenote: MLB.tv is so hard to navigate on mobile, it always takes me ages to get to the live links for games, I look and look and look, should have an app or something

That's the app I have but it takes a while for me to find the Live game each time. I'll get used to it but it's not simple

Back
Top Bottom