OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

McCullers dealing. Praying the Astros score another insurance run. Need these extra 4 points bad to get into the top standings in tourneys

Had I gone Harper over Bautista in my tourneys I would've cashed out huge tonight lol have to "settle" for winning all my cash games and getting a nice come up in tourneys.

Last edited:
I had Duda in my line up if Kershaw wouldve played 
mean.gif

I do. Had a 7 or 9 game streak snapped when Freddie Freeman got hurt and haven't been in a rhythm since.

Last edited:
I do. Had a 7 or 9 game streak snapped when Freddie Freeman got hurt and haven't been in a rhythm since.
the key is to only challenge pitchers with a era over 6.0 its a pitchers league now days even a half decent pitcher will send your streak down the drain

you have to find the pitchers you know will get smashed  think pitcher before hitter if the pitcher is a trash can the whole lineup might eat him up  

I've got a bunch of 10% coupons I can't use since I only want a jersey and they're excluded :lol:

Last edited:
im really good at fantasy baseball i wish i could play on draft kings but they don't allow Louisiana residents to 

win cash prizes i would destroy the competition on draft kings it would be like jordan playing in todays nba 

just wait until i move lol
nthat.gif

I swapped Puig for Byrd last minute
mean.gif
(trust your lineups)

Placed 37th tonight. Up 47 places from last evening. 
pimp.gif

[h2]  [/h2]
COMPLETE

[h3]# OF ENTRIES:[/h3]1

[h3]PIR:[/h3]0

[h3]REM. SALARY:[/h3]$0
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]Lance McCullers  P[/td][td]24.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]Tyson Ross  P  Day-To-Day[/td][td]19.65[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Yasmani Grandal[/td][td]7[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]1B[/td][td]Adrian Gonzalez[/td][td]13[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]2B[/td][td]Ryan Goins[/td][td]16[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]3B[/td][td]Luis Valbuena[/td][td]12[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SS[/td][td]Didi Gregorius[/td][td]5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Jose Bautista[/td][td]10[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Marlon Byrd[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Bryce Harper[/td][td]37[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 144.40[/td][/tr][/table]
LAST EDIT: JUL 29 2015 7:02PM EST

Last edited:

I swapped Puig for Byrd last minute
mean.gif
(trust your lineups)

Placed 37th tonight. Up 47 places from last evening. 
pimp.gif

[h2]  [/h2]
COMPLETE

[h3]# OF ENTRIES:[/h3]1

[h3]PIR:[/h3]0

[h3]REM. SALARY:[/h3]$0
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]Lance McCullers  P[/td][td]24.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]Tyson Ross  P  Day-To-Day[/td][td]19.65[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Yasmani Grandal[/td][td]7[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]1B[/td][td]Adrian Gonzalez[/td][td]13[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]2B[/td][td]Ryan Goins[/td][td]16[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]3B[/td][td]Luis Valbuena[/td][td]12[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SS[/td][td]Didi Gregorius[/td][td]5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Jose Bautista[/td][td]10[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Marlon Byrd[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Bryce Harper[/td][td]37[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 144.40[/td][/tr][/table]
LAST EDIT: JUL 29 2015 7:02PM EST
all the good matchups were in the early games 

Give me a lineup tomorrow, let's see what you can do.

We split the proceeds.
lol i don't see any pitchers i can pick on tomorrow it has to be one of those days where a couple sorry pitchers are pitching around the same time frame

cant just challenge any pitchers that's how u fail   wait for the trash cans to be on the mound then you strike lol

Give me a lineup tomorrow, let's see what you can do.

We split the proceeds.

lol i don't see any pitchers i can pick on tomorrow it has to be one of those days where a couple sorry pitchers are pitching around the same time frame
cant just challenge any pitchers that's how u fail   wait for the trash cans to be on the mound then you strike lol

You not bout it fam lol if you a real one it doesn't matter who's pitching, you still can put up a lineup no matter what

I like days like tomorrow, all those top pitching options will have it easier to climb that standings :pimp:

Last edited:
You not bout it fam lol if you a real one it doesn't matter who's pitching, you still can put up a lineup no matter what

I like days like tomorrow, all those top pitching options will have it easier to climb that standings
pimp.gif
thats a lie  it always matters whos pitching mlb is a pitchers league in  this day and age now you can play for fun and

win a couple hundred dollars my strategy will have you winning the big money  

I like days like tomorrow, all those top pitching options will have it easier to climb that standings :pimp:

thats a lie  it always matters whos pitching mlb is a pitchers league in  this day and age now you can play for fun and
win a couple hundred dollars my strategy will have you winning the big money  

Your claiming your strategy is so good but yet you can't even put together a lineup because the pitching is too good tomorrow? :lol:

I'm rolling with Shelby Miller tomorrow and I'm confident as hell about it.

Your claiming your strategy is so good but yet you can't even put together a lineup because the pitching is too good tomorrow?
laugh.gif

I'm rolling with Shelby Miller tomorrow and I'm confident as hell about it.
yea  like i said you can put your little money up and win some money to buy yourself some jordans or something  i done had a 48 hit streak

on beat the streak i know my fantasy baseball homey you stomping with the little dogs you only making what you can make

at a regular job i can make a living off this  because im smart im not about small change

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom