OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Will Kershaw make it through more than a few innings without injury?

He had a strained Glute, right?

@Hennessy Beach

I went ahead and entered the  Mega Perfect Game for tonight, TWICE
nerd.gif
. Good luck G. 

Harvey my main man :pimp:

My Tampa stack is doing well so far for being so cheap. I'm praying my heavy bats actually do work tonight

O's stack is crushing the standings, and not in a good way. They were easily the highest owned stack..

I'm not even mad :lol:

Last edited:
Damn that sucks for Farmer, he was on his way to a win, possibly.

Now he misses the First MLB win AND has to deal with an indention on his calf. The breaks.

Adam Jones FINALLY came through for me.

I'm going to need another low owned guy in my squad to hit a bomb though..tourneys gonna be tight tonight. I'm right on the brink..also need a Harvey win for those extra 4 points

Last edited:
the Orioles stack is looking good  its only the 6th inning and they got 11 hits top of the lineup doing well

i take back the i can dominate on draftkings line i can see its tough as nails  to get some of these players

to perform above average im used to beat the streak where one single seals the deal 
laugh.gif

i take back the i can dominate on draftkings line i can see its tough as nails  to get some of these players

to perform above average im used to beat the streak where one single seals the deal 
laugh.gif

Most people wouldn't have admitted they were wrong. That's dope.

sidnote: Bumgarner showing up late
pimp.gif

Tai Walker [emoji]128562[/emoji] he has gotten lit up all season and now wants to throw a gem :lol:

Gotta love DFS

Back
Top Bottom