OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]Matt Harvey P [/td][td]21.5[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]Michael Wacha P [/td][td]19.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Yan Gomes [/td][td]6.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]1B[/td][td]E. Encarnacion [/td][td]9.0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]2B[/td][td]Phil Gosselin [/td][td]4.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]3B[/td][td]Manny Machado [/td][td]8.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SS[/td][td]Carlos Correa [/td][td]9.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Andre Ethier [/td][td]6.0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Jonny Gomes [/td][td]4.3[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Trayce Thompson [/td][td]7.0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]
for my cash games all the way

Machado and Jones are going to be so underowned with Coors and with no splits advantage. Really like them, Erasmo gets destroyed by RHH's and does really well against LHH's.

Machado and Jones are going to be so underowned with Coors and with no splits advantage. Really like them, Erasmo gets destroyed by RHH's and does really well against LHH's.

Manny BVP scared me but I have to remind myself of that doesn't mean **** in small sample sizes

[table][tr][td]P[/td][td]Kevin Gausman  P[/td][td]10.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]Taijuan Walker  P[/td][td]15.7[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Jonathan Lucroy[/td][td]6.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]1B[/td][td]E. Encarnacion[/td][td]9.0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]2B[/td][td]Jason Kipnis[/td][td]8.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]3B[/td][td]Miguel Sano[/td][td]9.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SS[/td][td]Jung Ho Kang[/td][td]6.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Lorenzo Cain[/td][td]9.3[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]David Peralta[/td][td]7.0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Trayce Thompson[/td][td]7.0[/td][/tr][/table]
50 50 lineup

[table][tr][td]Player[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]Matt Harvey  P[/td][td]21.5[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]Yordano Ventura  P[/td][td]14.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]W. Castillo[/td][td]6.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]1B[/td][td]Ben Paulsen[/td][td]6.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]2B[/td][td]Ben Zobrist[/td][td]7.7[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]3B[/td][td]Nolan Arenado[/td][td]8.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SS[/td][td]Jimmy Rollins[/td][td]6.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Ryan Braun[/td][td]8.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Jonny Gomes[/td][td]4.3[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Jayson Werth[/td][td]6.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]

Gauseman stinks.

Well that one tourney lineup is ****.

Harvey tho :pimp:

Last edited:
Ben Z
pimp.gif

Crashed and burned on FD :lol: Gauseman ruined everything for the boy.

DK making it up though :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom