OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Im about to cash in my FD cash games with a zero from Sale 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Im about to cash in my FD cash games with a zero from Sale :lol:  :smh:
I would've placed in my lineup if Sale didn't wet the bed :smh:

That Cardinals/Saints stack looks decent, should place in that one hopefully. Could make some more coin if Dez can score a damn TD.

If Dez went off like I thought he would I coulda made serious coin with that stack. I'm plus 70 right now in it I think so hopefully that sticks.

David Johnson could be a good look moving forward. Didn't watch that game but I could see him becoming a vulture eventually.

Romo and Witten basically solidified my cash game. Im only winning a couple dollars right now with an Atlanta stack still going, hopefully everyone else flourished.

My NFL lineups I choose were dookie as I thought they'd be.

The $300 entry the homie picked for me is @ 57 FPS with Demarco/AD/J.Jones/V.Davis left to play and 120-125 FPS looks to be the $600 cash out. We shall see.

Last edited:

The $300 entry the homie picked for me is @ 57 FPS with Demarco/AD/J.Jones/V.Davis left to play and 120-125 looks to be the $600 cash out. We shall see.

Should've let me do your LU breh, you would've been caking with 150+ But hoping you flourish tomorrow (sorta not though because I need Eagles players to **** the bed) lol

Last edited:
I've got Julio and Ryan Matthews in a couple of lineups that are placing at the moment. If they eat, I should some more coin. Glad football is byke.

The $300 entry the homie picked for me is @ 57 FPS with Demarco/AD/J.Jones/V.Davis left to play and 120-125 looks to be the $600 cash out. We shall see.

Should've let me do your LU breh, you would've been caking with 150+ But hoping you flourish tomorrow (sorta not though because I need Eagles players to **** the bed) lol

I would have if I thought you'd be down.
I know my boy gets it in with NFL though and of course I don't have to worry about him saying no or what not.

Hope you got it in today though G.

idk how yall do it :x im at 71 pts for the day with only AP and julio jones left tomorrow. :smh:

Look for guys with big play potential and touchdowns. Know the underrated sneaky players who are in red zone packages.

Main reason I'm taking a chance on Ryan Mathews tomorrow, I know Chip Kelly likes vulturing his lead running back at the goal line. We'll see if Mathews is that guy, however. Loved Brandon Coleman today for that red zone reason above.

Find a good game to stack, make a couple of different lineups, be sneaky, add a player with explosive potential, etc.

Effect could eat this year since Dalton and him have a good connection, he's just an injury worry.

Kelce is gonna eat as well for similar reasons without the injury concerns.

Last edited:

idk how yall do it :x im at 71 pts for the day with only AP and julio jones left tomorrow. :smh:
Stack my brother. Every game I stacked has me placing today except one. It's so much easier than trying to pick random players all over the league for me.

Next week I'm already eyeing that Saints stack heavy. Brees, Ingram, cooks and Coleman :pimp: as well as the Cards with David Johnson showing that explosive playmaker stuff. Rams and Eagles/Cowboy game as well.

Long story short, I'm stacking quite a bit next week.

Last edited:
It's already happening man. Brees looked for him way more than I thought he would, he's going to eat eventually.

Stack my brother. Every game I stacked has me placing today except one. It's so much easier than trying to pick random players all over the league for me.

Next week I'm already eyeing that Saints stack heavy. Brees, Ingram, cooks and Coleman :pimp: as well as the Cards with David Johnson showing that explosive playmaker stuff. Rams and Eagles/Cowboy game as well.

Long story short, I'm stacking quite a bit next week.

appreciate that man, I am definitely going to look into that and keep an eye on this thread for your guys tips. seems like a lot of you clean up weekly. im new to fanduel NFL, today was my first time. I did NBA a bit last year and won a little bit of $$. I was only playing in the $1 entry tourneys with like 100,000+ people though. what do you guys usually play?

switching to the $20-$30 tourneys has made a difference for me. Instead of placing and making 7 bucks in a $3 game, the same amount of points is getting me 70 bucks. If I can break through and get to that next level :pimp: Don't wanna play the $300 games till I'm playing with house's money.

switching to the $20-$30 tourneys has made a difference for me. Instead of placing and making 7 bucks in a $3 game, the same amount of points is getting me 70 bucks. If I can break through and get to that next level :pimp: Don't wanna play the $300 games till I'm playing with house's money.

Once that bank roll gets high enough for higher entries, you have to play them.

I try to go no higher than 1000-1500 entrants with 20% off the field get double entry payout worse case.

Occasionally I do the Megas etc with 5k entrants but those have higher 1-10th place payouts ($100k etc)so the gamble makes sense

Can't stay in the $3 when your skill level and bank roll says you belong in the next tier.

Yep. I've been playing the $27 games with house's money so once I get over that $300 threshold, it's the next step to play that one.

Back
Top Bottom