OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

It was my first time playing the Mon /Thurs only slate this past week and I made a very nice piece of coin off it. For just $1 it may be worth it because since the player pool is so slim a ton of people all play the exact same lineup. If your one or two contrarian plays hits it's almost a guaranteed payout.

threw a quick lineup together to play 
[table][tr][td]QB[/td][td]
25347.png

[/td][td]T. Brady[/td][td]$7,800[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]
300346.png

[/td][td]J. Charles[/td][td]$7,800[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]
anon.png

[/td][td]T. Gurley[/td][td]$4,300[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]
246053.png

[/td][td]L. Fitzgerald[/td][td]$6,800[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]
555648.png

[/td][td]J. Matthews[/td][td]$6,400[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]
591586.png

[/td][td]W. Snead[/td][td]$3,000[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]TE[/td][td]
400516.png

[/td][td]C. Clay
 P
[/td][td]$4,100[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]FLEX[/td][td]
592914.png

[/td][td]D. Freeman[/td][td]$6,300[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]DST[/td][td]
366.png

[/td][td]Ravens[/td][td]$2,900[/td][/tr][/table]

julius thomas is active for the first time this season. i'm torn on him. 5200 on fanduel, but i can't imagine he's had much time with bortles. but, he's also so talented. maybe worth a shot in a GPP

Noob questions how soon do i have to have my lineup put in? I pkay regular fantasy and it always me to change lineup up until the game starts. So basically can i enter a league still before 1:00?

I just made major changes to two of my main lineups. I hate when I do that, but hopefully those changes work out.

I just hate when I take out guys from my lineup that I had in all week & they end up having HUGE games.

You have get your lineups in by 1 if you want to be entered in contests for the 1pm and later games, but they also have contests just for the afternoon games.

You can still edit your team on DK if they play later on in the day.

Last edited:
The next time I see my lineups is Tuesday morning.

I've already forgot half of who I picked.

Just how I like it. Hopefully I eat this week. Good luck y'all.

You have get your lineups in by 1 if you want to be entered in contests for the 1pm and later games, but they also have contests just for the afternoon games.

You can still edit your team on DK if they play later on in the day.
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom