OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

I originally had hickson in my lineup and switched him out for Arthur. Hickson had been glued to the pine.

Mistakes were made

18pts out from from top ten in $2 GPP and 12 out in a $1. I'm about to recoup all my losses this football season men. Feels good.

SMH they pulled Gay for the game. It's all on Randle.
nthat.gif

Get em!

scored a cool 340.4 on FD cash games and 1 tournament line up

my "daily matchup" tournament line up had 324 pts

of course i cashed in all line ups 
pimp.gif

Cash games - 50/50s, H2Hs, Multipliers
GPPs = guaranteed prize pools (tournaments)

Pros of GPPs = higher upside for payouts
Cons of GPPs = payout cutoff is a lot higher

A GPP usually requires you to finish in the top 20% to cash where as a cash game isn't so harsh. 50/50s = finish in the top 50%, Triple ups = 30%, double ups I think around 40%.

A lot of times if you cash in a GPP you're cashing at the bottom which is either doubling your entry or slightly more. This being the case, it's much wiser to put more money into cash games because your chances of winning the same payout is much higher. Rather than risk you $25 hoping to just make that cutoff and double your money, play a 50/50 with better odds.
thanks

Cash games - 50/50s, H2Hs, Multipliers
GPPs = guaranteed prize pools (tournaments)

Pros of GPPs = higher upside for payouts
Cons of GPPs = payout cutoff is a lot higher

A GPP usually requires you to finish in the top 20% to cash where as a cash game isn't so harsh. 50/50s = finish in the top 50%, Triple ups = 30%, double ups I think around 40%.

A lot of times if you cash in a GPP you're cashing at the bottom which is either doubling your entry or slightly more. This being the case, it's much wiser to put more money into cash games because your chances of winning the same payout is much higher. Rather than risk you $25 hoping to just make that cutoff and double your money, play a 50/50 with better odds.

Been playing more and more 50/50s to slowly build my bankroll :smokin

So many of my value picks came thru . Ad and Marc gasol let me down . Smh scola , fornier Powell put in work .270 ish on a few Lu . Smh

Last edited:
Broke even tonite. Gotta discipline myself to not play some of these boof lineups that I know aint gonna do **** :smh: :lol:

[table][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Kyle Lowry[/td][td]59.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Victor Oladipo[/td][td]26.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Paul George[/td][td]39.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Julius Randle[/td][td]28.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Andre Drummond[/td][td]68.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Evan Fournier[/td][td]47.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Dwight Powell[/td][td]32.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]W. Cauley-Stein[/td][td]22.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 325.25[/td][/tr][/table]

nick stauskas should be a sleeper for today , he has a good 3pt shot and he is like the first option in 76ers offense among with okafor 

Welp, Rudy didn't come through as much as I'd hoped. I don't understand how he wasn't jacking shots with Cousins out. 
mean.gif
 Also, Randle laid an egg in the second half. Finished with 332pts. Was winning as much as $98 but woke up this morning and saw it dropped all the way to $43. 
laugh.gif
 Still ain't mad though. Another big slate tonight. Let's eat fellas.

Last edited:
rolling with this tonight

PG John Wall 44.9 swap out
SG Brandon Knight 36.5 swap out
SF Rodney Hood 25.6 swap out
PF Kevin Love 39.6 swap out
C Rudy Gobert 33.8 swap out
G Klay Thompson 23.1 swap out
F Derrick Williams 17.6 swap out
UTIL Kyle Korver 18.0 swap out

[table][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Kyle Lowry[/td][td]59.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Victor Oladipo[/td][td]26.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Paul George[/td][td]39.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Julius Randle[/td][td]28.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Andre Drummond[/td][td]68.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Evan Fournier[/td][td]47.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Dwight Powell[/td][td]32.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]W. Cauley-Stein[/td][td]22.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 325.25[/td][/tr][/table]
god bless god **** papi

I had Gerald Green in all my lineups. Jokes on me smh. I'll still keep rolling with NBA but NFL just has more of a thrill to me, even if it is more luck than skill

NFL all goes down (mostly) on one day. Nothing beats watching redzone and they cut to your guy catching a 60 yard bomb TD. 
nthat.gif

Does anyone here host a NT fanduel league? We should put one together with "X" amount of entries and post the link up on here or Twitter.

Back
Top Bottom