OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Cashed in my cash games and in one of two tournament line up. Tournament line ups had Portis :smh:

How is that eem possible and they went into OT :lol: he don't have to worry about me rostering him for the rest of the season.

I checked at halftime and saw Bobby with the squadoosh and just checked out since I had him on 4/5 lineups. Ended up with a 287 with the 0 and a nice cash/tickets with my non-Bobby lineup.

I think making a bad lineup is like having sex with someone you know you weren't supposed to. You rationalize it in the moment but immediately have that moment of clarity after the fact.

There was absolutely no reason why I shouldn't have had full exposure to Buckets but I was scared off by the initial reports of the injury. Gonna use my brain and rebound accordingly tonight

Last edited:
You're not wrong about that but your reasoning about not using him was still valid. The injury + blowout risk, it was still not a slam dunk. W/O Pau & Rose, he's close to an auto-play but you really can't beat yourself up over Mirotic looking so uninterested and Brooks not taking shots, you know?

My GPP is gonna fade Dame/Brook and roll with CJ/Thad. It's either gonna work out wonderfully or horrifically :lol:

GPP, def the Knight/MCW side. Don't think he'll see much of Bradley and MCW's price on FD is really nice for getting ~40 mins.

I think the most underowned PG on FD is gonna be IT3 FWIW.

Like many of y'all last night, I FINALLY did good on a tourney thanks to my boy BUCKETS!!!

Also gotta give a shout out to Covey, who I decided to play last minute. For some reason I figured he'd hit value last night and thankfully he did. Ended up winning $25 on a $1 tourney.

Anyway, tonight, like many of y'all, i'm REALLY feeling Dame...but now reading this, kinda scares me that everyone else is :lol:

I shouldve known not to trust a dude that look like a Golden Lord off Meteor Man 
mean.gif

Alphabet and parsons gotta step it up

Sloan :pimp:. Gonna have to hit up if he's the reason I take down a GPP today

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom