OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

well since im done with the yeezys, its time to set up my line ups for tonight

Took so many L's this morning trying to get the Yeezy's. Hopefully I doesn't translate to tonight in DFS

Sat out tonight. I ain't about that 28 teams in action life man :lol: wanted no parts breh

Last edited:
Devin Booker holding me byke
THIS 
mean.gif

Miami pricing 
pimp.gif

Miami is such a bad team right now though.

My expensive lineup(which right now is usually the lowest scoring)

UPCOMING 00:29:54

[h3]# OF ENTRIES:[/h3]1

[h3]PMR:[/h3]384

[h3]REM. SALARY:[/h3]$0
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Chris Paul[/td][td]43.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Jamal Crawford[/td][td]20.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]G. Antetokounmpo[/td][td]32.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Paul Millsap[/td][td]39.5[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]M. Speights[/td][td]12.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Ricky Rubio[/td][td]31.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Jabari Parker[/td][td]21.7[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]M. Carter-Wil...[/td][td]29.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
I can't believe we can't get Rubio to **** out a 35fps game while he's like $5-6k. 

**** is crazy. MCW as well. As long as they are both that cheap, it makes no sense to pass on them. Teague as well @ $6k

I can't believe we can't get Rubio to **** out a 35fps game while he's like $5-6k. 

**** is crazy. MCW as well. As long as they are both that cheap, it makes no sense to pass on them. Teague as well @ $6k

Passed on all 3 tonight. I just had tunnel vision in Dragic and CP3 all day.

You mean in tourneys right? Cash games they were musts.

I went with Dragic and Deng all over so it's whatever. Both greatly exceeded value

Back
Top Bottom