OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

My boy told me the turbo/late slates are the wave...may have to look into it myself.

yea 2-4 game slates are my goto i legit stink when its 5 games or more, tonights 9 game slate ill pass on

tonight i wont go to crazy prolly few bucks on the Turbo or late haven't decided just yet

@ayotayo  Thanks

Last edited:
Good **** :pimp:.

I don't play that often anymore and when I do it's usually a few bucks here and there on a couple GPPs. But I do find that I'm trash when there's a bunch of games on the slate. I'll look at the leaderboard and see entries full of players that were nowhere near my radar :lol:. Never thought about doing a Turbo slate or anything though. I may check it out tonight.

Last edited:
I definitely have more success with cash games in the turbo/late slates. I wish they did early only slates like they do for football.

Why did i choose Porzingis over Parker. Both same damn price

Porzingis looks terrible man

Last edited:
Terrance Jones

pimp.gif
had him in my line up but shouldve took coach word when he said it was unlikely AD was gonna play

I've been making some stupid picks lately. I need to get my head together.

I might have been too smart for my own good playing Monta but luckily my whole squad is on flame and under 20% owned

Last edited:
Never depend on the spurs to EVER be useful for dfs. Should've faded that whole stack when all the "experts" were touting it. Cle playing like trash on defense,thät was the game to stack.

5 pts away from cash 
mean.gif

[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Patty Mills[/td][td]28.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Jonathon Simmons[/td][td]19.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Gordon Hayward[/td][td]29[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]K. Porzingis[/td][td]16.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Myles Turner[/td][td]39.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Dejounte Murray[/td][td]15[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]L. Aldridge[/td][td]42.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]R. Westbrook[/td][td]78.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 268.50[/td][/tr][/table]

absolutely cooked tonight in the Late 10k Crossover $27

3rd Place 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

36th in the Late $3

Last edited:
View media item 2310247
Chea

B2b nice wins I'll take it

Onto the 2 game slate tonight

didnt make this LU till about 745ish. Had i made this before 7 and put it in the Main $27 it woulda won me 5k |I. A win is a win tho

Last edited:
for ******* $100 more i couldve got Morris instead of Porter. Porter went off the games they played vs Celts. Never get this dude right.

Back
Top Bottom