OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

not u too James Johnson 
mean.gif

Johnson and Oubre ruining a great line up

Oubre has hit value in 8 of the last 10 games. Johnson hit value 4 of the last 7 games and they wanna pull this stunt in plus match ups?

i dont have to worry about rostering them again for the rest of the season. 

Im tired of rostering these bums man. Yesterday it was Kilpatrick.

Last edited:
ok i take back what i said about Johnson. Neck tat woke up.

but still **** Oubre and the game is in OT too 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I thought WCS was going to screw me but he got some garbage points and allowed me to cash in 8 tourneys :pimp:

tonight has so many value plays especially if the big 3 sit for the Cavs

you can legit create a line up with Harden and Russ

I see IT2 has been elevated to GAWD status (10k+).

Interesting. Well, I like Vucevic to feast tonight as he usually does against the Sixers. Especially with Jah as a starter. Should be able to push them all 4qtrs so he should get the minutes as well.

Big 3 expected to play. **** Lue for making me switch everything up so late

Playing a 50 dollar 3way on draft kings after a nice hiatus. We all are finishing within 3 points of each other. And I'm not winning. I'm sick.

What the hell are these early lock tourneys on DK now?

Is that what they think will solve losing players since they took away the ability to change a player who isn't playing after the lock?

What the hell are these early lock tourneys on DK now?

Is that what they think will solve losing players since they took away the ability to change a player who isn't playing after the lock?
Valentines Day

possibly so the late crowd whose out to dinner dont have to hawk over on their phone every second while trying to eat for that special occasion.

Back
Top Bottom