OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Brogdon
mean.gif

This is DENVER man!

Cant trust no Cavs outside of the big 3

Should be common knowledge but i dont be thinking sometime

Played $10 in beginner level games since I still qualify.

I'm eating tonight boys. 
smokin.gif

This is the new wave until I get kicked out 
roll.gif

Frye gonna prevent me from cashing. Never again
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Jrue Holiday[/td][td]35[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Malcolm Brogdon[/td][td]30.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Terrence Ross[/td][td]16.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Channing Frye[/td][td]6[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Hassan Whiteside[/td][td]43.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Jamal Murray[/td][td]24.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Blake Griffin[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]DeAndre Jordan[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 156.25[/td][/tr][/table]

Cash

Lillard

Kemba

Booker

Klay

Warren

Harkless

Williams

Kanter

Kaminsky

Have enough to upgrade Booker to McCollum, but I like Booker's matchup more and I had McCollum in for Klay, but I had no exposure to the GS game.

Russ
Wade
Harkless
Williams
Len
Batum
Gibson
Kanter

Non Russ line up

McCollum
Wade
Harkless
Green
Kanter
Batum
Williams
Nurkic

Might roll out one in cash and the other in a tournament. Don't know which one tho. Still messing with it tho.

Hmmm Oladipo just got ruled out...

Last edited:
Yea that's true I'm not eem comfortable playing him.

Even Abrines or whatever his name is since Oladipo is out.

Dame is cheaper and is getting at least 50fpts tonight. I'd fade Russ, take Dame, and spend the extra dough somewhere else.

Tripled my bankroll since playing the beginner games. Hoping to recover my losses on the season.

Back
Top Bottom