OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Porzingis ***** the bed already
eyes.gif
 Last time I roster him If he doesn't hit value tonight

Saric going back to the locker room 
mean.gif

edit: he byke. probably had to piss

Last edited:
with 3 minutes til 7pm, I freaked out over the Portland/Minne game and faded everyone incase it's cancelled, Kryie better not screw me because of it

That just secured me like three wins lmao

Mad I didn't enter a GPP. Mad competition was just wiped out because of that.

That just secured me like three wins lmao

Mad I didn't enter a GPP. Mad competition was just wiped out because of that.

man I left the gym and it was literally 6:57pm and I had to run into Giant and decided to check Fantasy Labs and started fading with the quickness

man I left the gym and it was literally 6:57pm and I had to run into Giant and decided to check Fantasy Labs and started fading with the quickness

The panic of last minute decisions is intense.

if only the nba can eliminate 12 game slates...

I like the variety when the matchups are good.

Should have faded AD. I hope I end up eating those words, but the money was there and I thought I'd take the chance.

Rose has his nights. Just gotta make sure his price point is around 6k FD.

Honestly, I'm done with the Jazz. I said that last year, but this team plays slow as **** and beyond Hayward they have no scorers. Hood is streaky when healthy, Favors has to prove himself after the injury, Gobert can be nice, but I always get screwed when I play him (looking at you BKN game).

The Jazz are a DFS pit. I will never play a Jazz player or any player matching up against them. Hayward on occasion will get the nod, but that's it. I hate this team for DFS purposes.

That said, I will escape with a few bucks tonight. Profits would be high if I didn't jump in a late slate.

Last edited:
And I was thinking seriously about rostéring kilpatrick instead of hood...should've trusted my instincts

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom