OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

welp i did i $27 World Baseball Classic lol

ill report back tomorrow morning to let yall know how i did.. Im sure itll be bad but **** it im bored 

bout to start now + a 430 and 530am game 
You wild

Last edited:
Still putting up 271 in my GPP despite DeRozan disappointing again and Wiggins falling short AND Dedmon being a bum.

Won't be in the green for long.

pivoted from Plumlee to Gasol cause the Nuggets wanna be ******** and say Jokic was out after lock

Tonight kinda weird. Most people gonna stack the PHI/POR and the LAL/PHO games.

I don't want to out think myself, but someone's not gonna play to expectations and I'm trying to figure out who.

Last edited:
got 2 $27s reserved for the Late Night 

Sixers/Blazers

Lakers/Suns

should be a good slate

Cash
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Patty Mills[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]C.J. McCollum[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Kawhi Leonard[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Taj Gibson[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Alan Williams[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Jordan Clarkson[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Julius Randle[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Jusuf Nurkic[/td][td]0[/td][td]
lock
[/td][/tr][/table]
Tournament
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Patty Mills[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]K. Caldwell-Pope[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Justin Anderson[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Taj Gibson[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Alan Williams[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]R. Westbrook[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Julius Randle[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Jusuf Nurkic[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][/table]

I love Nurkic tonight but I couldn't fit him and wasn't worth sacrificing anyone with Alan Williams there.

Rolling with this in cash:

Lillard
DLo
Booker
Stauskas
Leonard
Warren
Aminu
Saric
Williams

GPP
Ulis
Lillard
Stauskas
McCollum
Leonard
Warren
Randle
Saric
Williams

Last edited:

Should've stuck with Schmurda 
He came through for once?

Kawhi another one I can't get right. I always fade dude and then I play him and this happens. Thankfully all my cash games h
actually came thru for the 3rd time in 4 games

I chose Leonard over Russ in my cash games...its gonna sting

hopefully this late line up hits. I havent won a tournament in two years...the game that helped me win the tournament was LAL/PHX 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom