OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

actually came thru for the 3rd time in 4 games

I chose Leonard over Russ in my cash games...its gonna sting

hopefully this late line up hits. I havent won a tournament in two years...the game that helped me win the tournament was LAL/PHX :nerd:

It's a sign. Nurkic is beasting.

Meanwhile, I don't think it's happening for me tonight at all. Stauskas over crabbe as a punt play is biting me in the ***. Dame and Aminu are off to slow starts. I just don't know.

Yo Nurkic is underpriced. Dude just flourishes passing from the low post with the blazers. Plus he can score and block shots and no one else on the blazers is challenging him for boards.

Damn man it's always that one player. I should've stayed away from Anderson since Okafor came back. Experts talking about Crabbe a fluke but this is Philly tho.

How about my man Nurkic. Helped me cash last night. Can't believe he was under 25%

Crazy nurkic balled out he was owning us down low big time. Nice amount of blocks to. 81 sheesh

OT and only 8 mins for Anderson. like you said it really is always that one damn player

Looking at this in GPP

Kemba

Beverly

Fournier

Curry

Butler

Bogdan

Dirk

Arthur

Towns

Almost wanna run it in cash, but punt plays are always a ?

Of the three stars there, KAT, Kemba, and Butler, who would you drop in a cash lineup?

Last edited:
Payton worth the additional 1k still? Deciding between him and Schroder. Schroder has a higher usage rate, but Payton been hot and has a better matchup, seemingly.

Payton will be chalk if Vuce is out and rightfully so. He's been killin it. I also think he's safer than Schroeder. U never know what coach Bud gonna do. Seems like Bud has him on a short leach or something

Since BroLo out, anyone rolling with Quincy Acy???

Tournament
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Stephen Curry[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Avery Bradley[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Khris Middleton[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Paul Millsap[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Al Horford[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Ricky Rubio[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]J. Lauvergne[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Clint Capela[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][/table]
Cash
[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Kemba Walker[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Avery Bradley[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Terrence Ross[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Paul Millsap[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Cody Zeller[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Ricky Rubio[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Khris Middleton[/td][td]0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Clint Capela[/td][td]0
 [/td][/tr][/table]

Terrence Ross....nothing

was wide open two straight possessions and his teammates aint look at him once. He must've smashed one of their chicks.

Ran Payton/Fournier/Ross. Luckily KAT is giving GS. the bizness. Leading both my H2Hs and neither of them have anyone in the WAS/SAC game so I like my odds.

Last edited:
Blowouts in Chicago and Orlando are killing me. Jimmy Buckets gotta will the Bulls back into this. Him and Grant both.

And dirk...bro...come on. Don't show your age tonight man. Not against the nets.

Gonna need KAT to pick the pace back up. Better play the entire 4th QTR and knowing Tibs, he probably will.

Last edited:
Okay, eff KAT forever. Just watched this guy miss two FTs then turn the ball over on the next possession. Idc if he puts up 70 the next five games. This bum wrecks my LUs.

Never touching a Magic player probably the rest of the season. My patience is short

Baseball in about three weeks....

Back
Top Bottom