Official Depression thread

i don't know if I should be extremely excited about life, or be depressed about it.

Always depends on which scope I choose to view it from.
That's what I always try to keep into perspective.
When I take all emotion out of it, things are pretty good.

Keep your heads up though. **** can always be worse.

Shout out to Audi.
Cool dude going through some ****.
You'll be aight.

Serious question,

Has anyone here had .50 mg legally prescribed Xanax and alcohol together?

I'm a few drinks in and I'm in a social setting I can't get out of right now, my anxiety has sky rocketed and I got my emergency half-pill in my wallet but I've never taken it with drinks.

I'm scared AF to take it but I need it badly [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Serious question,

I'm a few drinks in and I'm in a social setting I can't get out of right now, my anxiety has sky rocketed and I got my emergency half-pill in my wallet but I've never taken it with drinks.

You should be good. Take that other half b. Depending on how much you drank you might be yopped by midnight but **** it yolo

Serious question,

its half a football . youll be aite bro 

Last year and the first half of this year were the worst. Graduated from College and couldn't find a job at first and had to take a job I despised(literally to the point I would throw up before work). My father died February 7 and I was the only one that showed up at the hospital. Had to move back with my mom because the job wasn't paying the bills. Luckily things changed for me afterwards. I got a job in the hotel industry I love I moved out and am financially stable. Even started dating my sisters friends :D . Life is hard but it can always get better.

family loss?

yeah lost my mom in Feb to breast cancer

Man I can't even imagine what that's like, my condolences to you and your family

thanks I appreciate it

I'll say this in a way I'm grateful I got to the mourn and prepare while she was alive instead of it happening unexpectedly. It allowed me to take a bunch of pictures/videos and do a whole bunch of stuff together. On the flip side I was there throughout everything (chemo, radiation, haircuts, vomiting, weakness, etc) until the last moments and I think it's messing with me. I don't want to say PTSD but I'm just waiting to be 'ok' with what happened.

Last edited:
outside weed, self medicating prob ain't the answer.  Go see a shrink and get some scripts.  See if they work for you. 

I could use a bowl and an addy right now
laugh.gif
 @ using adderall  to chase an euphoric feeling. 

this is a good thread to have on this forum since it is male dominated. there aren't a whole lot of outlets for men to go and depressed men are looked down upon by both genders most of the time. it is definitely harder for men to deal with depression.

was cheated on by my ex gf while in the relationship. i knew that she 99% cheated and she didn't leave just cuz "things werent working out" but i just got official confirmaton. all the BS was just that.....BS. finally got some rest after being up for about 48 hours. i loved the heck out of this woman and she claimed to want a future with me. we wanted the same kind of life, or so i thought.  total lies and deception. it hurts, just the ultimate act of betrayal to someone who loves you. i have a hard enough time trusting and now i don't know how i can. if trust isnt there in a relationship you cant have a relationship though. i supported her (not financially or trickin) only for her to do that. what makes it harder to move on is that my health is really bad and i cant do the things i love. im a private person and dont talk about my illness because i dont care for sympathy. the only people who know the full extent are the ones i've been in a relationship with. i hold everything in and don't have friends/family i can go to so i vent online. i've never felt so much anger towards a person, and i know it's never healthy. my focus right now needs to be on myself.

damn this is super late, but i hope youre still around

i hope maybe you have made some progress

Last edited:
Came off a very bad end to 2014 that still haven't recovered. I've been depressed before but when I'm alone I get more depressed then before. Not suicidal yet not afraid of death if I died tomorrow.

Do you wanna, do you wanna be
Do you wanna, do you wanna be
Do you wanna, do you wanna be, free
Do you wanna, do you wanna be, happy
Do you wanna be, happy
I said do you wanna, do you wanna be, happy
I said do you wanna, do you wanna be, free
I said do you wanna, do you wanna be happy
Free from pain, free from scars
Free to sing, free from bars
Free my dawgs, you're free to go
Block gets shot, the streets is cold
Free to love, to each his own
Free from bills, free from pills
You roll it loud, the speakers blow
Life get hard, you eat your soul
It clears your mind, learn to fly
Then reach the stars, you take your time
And look behind and said what I can
Look how far I done came
They say that dreams come true
And when they do that there's a beautiful thing
I said do you wanna, do you wanna be

I hate being cold and alone. I hate that there's a fascinating world out there waiting for me but any attempt I make at capitalizing on this opportunity, I fail. I'm a failure.

Dope song

Anyone here suffer from mild ocd/ high anxiety. This is what has led to my depression.

And honestly the ocd by itself has caused me to alienate myself from a lot of my close friends. SMH. Started about a year and a half ago.

Lets try and help each other out in those post/ add value
Illicit305, you still clean mane?

Back
Top Bottom