OFFICIAL DISNEY+ STREAMING THREAD we're in the endgame now

was gonna watch X-Men but hella episodes are missing including the very first one, night of the sentinels part 1.

its there

dd.png

So much content.

I went straight to The Mandalorian and then Avengers: Endgame due to not seeing it in 4k. lol

Is there continuous play for shows; I.E. after one episode finishes, does Disney+ automatically play the next episode without you clicking on anything?

So, is it the cable killer yet?
For me
Without a question. My cable is up at the end of the year and I'm getting that premium Hulu bundled with ESPN+ along with this.
Game over

Currently watching recess

I’m not sure if I should get the ESPN/Hulu bundle or play the $70 up front for just Disney+. Is getting the other services worth it?

I’m not sure if I should get the ESPN/Hulu bundle or play the $70 up front for just Disney+. Is getting the other services worth it?
I mean, if you want the added content of Hulu and ESPN+.

I personally would get it for the Hulu content.

Just tried it on my phone, unable to connect. I guess everyone who didn’t stay up late downloaded it and are taking up all the bandwidth lol

Btw for those asking about the bundle with an existing plus service, I have ESPN + I just had to use the same email from that account to sign up for the bundle. I got an email an hour later showing my adjusted total for the bundle minus the cost of ESPN+

really surprised they arent ready for this, they must have known this was going to be a gigantic deal

Watched the forky asks a question, then watched some endgame deleted scenes, was gonna watch X-Men but hella episodes are missing including the very first one, night of the sentinels part 1.

I fell asleep to the Simpsons last night and kept it running because I wanted to see if it does that auto shut off like Netflix. It ran 9 straight episodes before going off
Damn. I had to write a complaint to Hulu before they even implemented it, hope they fix this, 9 eps is way too much.

I just got the DISNEY+ hulu, espn+ buNdle.

Now i see on Verizon that i can get DISNEY+ (6.99) for a year free because i'm a new customer with unlimited data- my question is, can i still claim that promo if i got the bundle?

Last edited:
I just got the D+ hulu, espn+ budle.

Now i see on Verizon that i can get D+ (6.99) for a year free because i'm a new customer with unlimited data- my question is, can i still claim that promo if i got the bundle?
tenor.gif

so geeked! they added everything I wanted. all the classic 1940s 1950s cartoons. The special where Walt actually talks about building disneyland. The jeff goldblum show is dope!

so geeked! they added everything I wanted. all the classic 1940s 1950s cartoons. The special where Walt actually talks about building disneyland. The jeff goldblum show is dope!

seriously... my first viewing last night was Mandalorian, BMW ep1, XMen ep1 and Alice in Wonderland original cartoon... was gon' start snow white and then sleeping beauty but then id have no sleep :lol:

all of them are gon' get a viewing this week though for sure

Been running around all morning but now I’m officially about to curl up with Disney+. Sucks Sony Bravia TV’s can’t stream straight to the TV but I’ll just use my chromecast to stream on the TV in my bedroom and use my Apple TV to stream on the TV in the living room. First thing I’m gonna watch......

The World according to Jeff Goldbloom :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom