OFFICIAL DISNEY+ STREAMING THREAD we're in the endgame now

I just got the DISNEY+ hulu, espn+ buNdle.

Now i see on Verizon that i can get DISNEY+ (6.99) for a year free because i'm a new customer with unlimited data- my question is, can i still claim that promo if i got the bundle?

1573583483953.png

I literally was just looking this up. Apparently you get a credit of some kind. At least that’s how I read it

Been running around all morning but now I’m officially about to curl up with Disney+. Sucks Sony Bravia TV’s can’t stream straight to the TV but I’ll just use my chromecast to stream on the TV in my bedroom and use my Apple TV to stream on the TV in the living room. First thing I’m gonna watch......

The World according to Jeff Goldbloom :nthat:
Watch float bruh
Get the feels

Netflix is literally hanging on by a thread with me because of Power Rangers and the 4th season of F is for Family. The 3rd season of the Toys that made us is FINALLY coming out on Friday too but even then I think Netflix’s 15 mins is officially up. This **** is nuts
Cancelling right after the credits roll
For that Scorsese film

I think I’ve watched the Mandalorian, brink, imagineering story which was really good. Netflix has stranger things pretty much all I care about

That’s based on your search history or posts or whatever. We all get different ads served to us.

I'll still be paying

I'm not seeing what ya'll seeing

This is dope but i gotta watch some rated r movies once in a while too

yah i think ill keep netflix for now too but might replace it with HBOmax depending what is offered with that

but with disney+, if you did the 3 year prepay that made it $4/mon and then have the free yr from verizon which makes it ~$3/mon for 4 yrs... its just too difficult to pass up

The Mandalorian is great. A few solid movie picks I've missed and a ton of nostalgia. All in on Disney+ they just need to iron out the bugs.

Netflix is gonna be fine and I'm keeping my sub. They have put out quality content in the past and will probably continue to do so imo.
You sure you guys aren't all wrapped up in the nostalgia of all the Disney shows available now? I mean look at some of the shows that y'all are watching or going to watch. Other then The Mandalorian it's all 20+ year old stuff.

Not saying it's trash. I bought a sub to Disney+ as soon as I saw the bundle and am so excited to get home and watch some ****, but I'm not gonna get rid of Netflix as if it's been trash.

Back
Top Bottom