OFFICIAL DISNEY+ STREAMING THREAD we're in the endgame now

AA039F54-A90A-4AF0-8039-8B793AC0F547.jpeg

For real tho, they have so many god damn movies on here. Just watched Willow last night! Gonna watch Return to Oz today. Stoked man, this is the goods.

for those that have commercial free Hulu and ESPN+, how much credit y'all got back? Trying to see something :nerd:

Streaming the free trail. Gonna cancel some time this weekend. Is it me or is the picture quality on these UHD movies are not that good?

Best feature is the amount of content in UHD and Dolby Vision
I wish they would show what format you’re streaming in. I have DV capability on my tv but it doesn’t show as an option underneath the title. But it is shown when you look under the details tab.

I wish they would show what format you’re streaming in. I have DV capability on my tv but it doesn’t show as an option underneath the title. But it is shown when you look under the details tab.

My LG OLED always displays what format I’m watching in as soon as the video starts 8)

Worst part about 98% of the boards on here. I dont understand coming in just to say you dont like it without experiencing or knowing what it was before coming in here.
:lol: yo this is what NT is all about though.
NTer ****s on tv show/movie/product
NTer never even watched or owns product

:nthat: :nthat:

never change NT

DISNEY+ MARVEL FILMS
  1. Iron Man
  2. Iron man 2
  3. Iron Man 3
  4. Thor
  5. Thor: The Dark World
  6. Guardians of the Galaxy
  7. Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2
  8. Ant-Man
  9. Captain Marvel
  10. Captain America: The First Avengers
  11. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
  12. Captain America: Civil War
  13. Doctor Strange
  14. The Avengers
  15. Avengers: Age of Ultron
  16. Avengers: Endgame

Here's When Disney+ Will Add These 4 Missing Phase 3 MCU Films To The Streaming Platform

December 5, 2019: Thor: Ragnarok
March 4, 2020: Black Panther
June 25, 2020: Avengers: Infinity War
July 29, 2020: Ant-Man and the Wasp

The Disney+ app has a special section that tells users when these 4 films will be added. If you search for any of these films within the Disney+ app, there's a launch page that tells you when they will be added.

Probably my only gripe with D+ is that you have to search for a lot of classics, that aren’t plastered on splash pages and such. Would’ve never even realized “Willow” was on there hadn’t someone mentioned it here. As for all the “I’m *insert age*, I’m not watching” peeps, I’m 33, and yeah, easily 60-70% of the ish isn’t for me. But A, my wife is super pumped as she’ll definitely watch a majority of the stuff I won’t, and B, between the ‘94 Spider-Man cartoon, ‘94 X-Men cartoon, Simpson’s, all the Marvel stuff, classics like Zootopia (top 3 Disney/Pixar film IMO), and all the classics from the 80’s and earlier 90’s (Flight of the Navigator, Roger Rabbit, Nightmare Before Christmas, Return to Oz, The Sandlot, Rocketeer, both Trons, etc.), it’s definitely worth it IMO. I think any “grown az” person can appreciate these.

Started it up last night, my only complaint is that there is no continue where left off function. Frustrating if you have watched half an episode of something, stop, and want to just jump back in- it'll start the whole episode/movie over from the beginning.

Other than that it's a pretty solid offering.

Started it up last night, my only complaint is that there is no continue where left off function. Frustrating if you have watched half an episode of something, stop, and want to just jump back in- it'll start the whole episode/movie over from the beginning.

Oh that's lame. Wonder if that will be added on.

Not Disney+ related, but I see Apple TV+ has a 'skip intro' feature just like Netflix.

I didn't even search anything and I spent a few hours just bumping around not watching anything in full. Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers looks amazing. I wish they were able to fix all the cartoons to look like that.

Probably my only gripe with D+ is that you have to search for a lot of classics, that aren’t plastered on splash pages and such. Would’ve never even realized “Willow” was on there hadn’t someone mentioned it here. As for all the “I’m *insert age*, I’m not watching” peeps, I’m 33, and yeah, easily 60-70% of the ish isn’t for me. But A, my wife is super pumped as she’ll definitely watch a majority of the stuff I won’t, and B, between the ‘94 Spider-Man cartoon, ‘94 X-Men cartoon, Simpson’s, all the Marvel stuff, classics like Zootopia (top 3 Disney/Pixar film IMO), and all the classics from the 80’s and earlier 90’s (Flight of the Navigator, Roger Rabbit, Nightmare Before Christmas, Return to Oz, The Sandlot, Rocketeer, both Trons, etc.), it’s definitely worth it IMO. I think any “grown az” person can appreciate these.
I think as u watch more movies/shows
The front page will change to each individual persons taste

Don’t know what’s wrong with ur connection
But they do have that feature
Started watching half of a show at work
Got home
And continued where i left off
There was no indicator
I just clicked on the same episode
When I got home
And it continued where I stopped watching at work
Also has the skip intro feature as well for shows

Don’t know what’s wrong with ur connection
But they do have that feature
Started watching half of a show at work
Got home
And continued where i left off
There was no indicator
I just clicked on the same episode
When I got home
And it continued where I stopped watching at work
Also has the skip intro feature as well for shows
Might just be an LG TV (C8 OLED) app issue. Was also having problems where the subtitle box wasn't changing opacity no matter what.

Back
Top Bottom