Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Goku can go SSB and gauge his power level to '1' if he wanted to... Him going Blue means nothing.
His true power will obviously be revealed in the tournament.

On another note, 36 characters have just been revealed. All Gods of Destructions, The Angels, and Kais
I agree. Goku can turn Blue and can still concealed his power level in any magnitude.

Relax. It's just how they hype up the other characters. Can't be just Goku and vegeta against all. Gotta make the others look good too.

Krillin withstand an SSJ Blue Kamehameha for several seconds. That alone should tell you something :lol:

I'm beginning to get bored with these recruitment episodes tho. Need to show other universes as well. I wanna see how Cabba recruits that female brolly or possibly some Jiren action

Relax. It's just how they hype up the other characters. Can't be just Goku and vegeta against all. Gotta make the others look good too.

Krillin withstand an SSJ Blue Kamehameha for several seconds. That alone should tell you something
laugh.gif

I'm beginning to get bored with these recruitment episodes tho. Need to show other universes as well. I wanna see how Cabba recruits that female brolly or possibly some Jiren action
pretty much. i feel like people are upset that theyre "cheapening" ssb and make goku look weak when thats not really what happening. to me it seems pretty clear. goku didnt go SSB against krillin because he had too or because he thought krillin could handle it. to me it seemed like a respect thing for his friend. kind of like to acknowledge him as a martial artist. if anyone thinks that in a second goku couldnt have vaporized not only krillin but 18 and that entire building if he didnt want to than dragon ball super may be going right over their heads.

gokus approach to 17 was completely different. he could sense that not was 17 capable of going further he was holding back. he went SSB because he had a sense that 17 could keep up with the power he was putting out at the time. 

sometimes i think people purposefully ignore context and the nuances of every situation so that they can find something to get mad at 
laugh.gif

With DBS, you really gotta imagine things for yourself and not have the story dictate how you should see things.

SSJB allows Goku to have full ki control. He will go from fighting ppl as strong as Krillin to Hit. You can't kill people neither, so he will always be holding back.

I'm thinking, what if Uub is one of 17's adopted kids?

17's logic WAS weird tho lol

Dude went form slightly concerned but then "if everyone dies at the same time then oh well it's okay" lol

With DBS, you really gotta imagine things for yourself and not have the story dictate how you should see things.
i mean how much imagination is really required? just use context and precedent to draw logical conclusions theres the entire series of DBZ and 86 episodes of super to build your opinions. people see goku go ssb against krillin and suddenly completely forget about major things like ki control, or gokus personality.

Maybe 17 doesnt go to the tourney

and while they gone for '2 hrs' he uses it as an opportunity to take over the world or something

Son just settling down and become a park ranger just like that is too silly

and while they gone for '2 hrs' he uses it as an opportunity to take over the world or something

it probably wont make any more sense, but in an interview Toriyama revealed that 17 was a park ranger years back. this isnt wasnt an idea created by super

it probably wont make any more sense, but in an interview Toriyama revealed that 17 was a park ranger years back. this isnt wasnt an idea created by super
Nonetheless its gotta be a cover for something.

I mean a park ranger??? 
laugh.gif

After the next episode, 17 will join.

I'm just glad DBS isn't filled with 15 episode of filleted like Naruto. That's too much.

Krillin is a police officer and 18 is a homemaker. How is 17 being a park ranger out of realism for this show?

Krillin is a police officer and 18 is a homemaker. How is 17 being a park ranger out of realism for this show?
This is all true 
laugh.gif

I guess I just envisioned more for 17

It could be worse I guess. Could have been a movie theater usher or something and was there for the great sayian man premiere 
laugh.gif

I'm thinking, what if Uub is one of 17's adopted kids?
Impossible.

Uub is from a poor family and enters the tournament approximately 4-5 years after the current events of Super

he enters the tournament because he needs the money for his village.

17 might not be Bulma or Mr. Satan/Hercule rich, but it's implied that he has enough money. Uub isn't entering the tournament to make 17 money.

tossin powerlevels out the window now lol. I get that Goku was holding back but damn do they make Blue look.lackluster

Last edited:
tossin powerlevels out the window now
i dont see it as that. clearly 17 has gotten stronger. how and by how much is the question though.

i think people should just settle down and give the show more than 5 minutes to explain what 17 has been up to for 12+ years.

the same disbelief  was rampant when it was hinted how trunks could ever come back because he would be too weak and irrelevant. even after it was confirmed he would becoming back everyone said he'd be too weak and irrelevant. And when it finally aired Super wasted no time showing that not only did he get stronger, he was WAY stronger than anyone gave him credit. And then he got even stronger beyond that at the end of the arc.

Last edited:
Explain why Goku only used Ssj3 to fight with Future Trunks, Ssj2 to fight with present Zamasau, and didn't even bother to transform to fight "Monaka".

I love DB Super but the show is clearly not making sense at this point.

Back
Top Bottom