Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I need that Piccolo training. Gohan back so far.

Nah bruh I take back all my Gohan slander. 10 mins in and I'm like ok bruh.

Last edited:
I'm watching gohan like this right now [emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

Sonnnn DragonBall lit right now [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. Gohan turning into Westbrook right now

This Dude Goku Is Tryna END Gohan [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] This ******* Really Is The Villian Of DBS He Didn't Try This Hard Against Cell Or Freeza, Got DAMN!

Damn near half this team is approaching goku level strength at this point. Universe 7 is STACKED.

And Gohan :smokin

Last edited:
You damn right Gohan isnt gonna hang with SSB Kaioken. :lol:
Seeing him as a fighter again instilled me with a bit of confidence though. :lol:

This ***** ***** went toe to toe against Blue no more excuses for this ***** in the Tournament. :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
What's the point of Tien? He got laid out every time. Then tried to ***** out on some "Lets end this. The mountain is gone".

He's definitely dying first.

I'm just sayin, Goku made Gohan captain for a reason. He see something that we ain't seeing. And I'm all for Gohan slander.

After this episode! 
I don't wanna hear no moe!

Ain't no Lohan ***!

My Boy came in there no smiling, Straight business! "Fight me"

Went in there with his Daddy Piccolo

Did we not see how my mans gut checked Tien with no remorse?

Gif that!

I'm talking straight bodied that boy Tien

Then went all out and even had Vegeta the prince smirking like "Yeah, Wish he was my son"

Yeah!

PUT SOME RESPECT ON HIS NAME

THE GOAT HAS RETURNED

SS4 GOHAN WILL RISE

I was very satisfied with this episode.

Universe 10 are a bunch of idiots. Why the hell isn't Gowasu telling anyone about Goku and Vegeta? He's seen what they're capable of.

What's the point of Tien? He got laid out every time. Then tried to ***** out on some "Lets end this. The mountain is gone".

He's definitely dying first.

Mayne to powerscale & show the difference in tiers. I felt bad for him lol.

But man Gohan back :smokin

I was very satisfied with this episode.

Universe 10 are a bunch of idiots. Why the hell isn't Gowasu telling anyone about Goku and Vegeta? He's seen what they're capable of.

Not just gowasu. All of them (gods of destruction and angels) knows what Goku is capable of. The only thing gowasu has more than anyone besides U6 is he knows theres another SSB

BUT

GOHAN BYKE!!

im getting another cell games vibe in this upcoming tournament of power. Gohan could really be the last man standing and win this **** :nerd:

Bring back Black and Zamasu so Universe 10 isn't destroyed.

Gohan was godlike. But serious question, why couldn't they get Trunks for 24 hours. Or with the recent spoiler, recruit Broly, Cell, etc?

Back
Top Bottom