Official Dwyane Wade to Jordan Brand Thread

pimp.gif

he'll definitely rock the space jams prior to release date and maybe the flu game XII and rising suns XII.
It's gonna get pretty crazy

Kobe > Lebron > Dwyane though i feel when all is said and done kobe is gonna be the G.O.A.T, though i gotta say out of all 3 Dwyane has th most swag

It doesn't matter that Wade is on JB. If he gets a sig line, which he proably will, it'll just be a bunch of weak models year after year like Melo andCP

saw these pics at yahoo sports as well, thanks for uploading, on the 7th pic you can see juwan howard with some clean PE 2's

Man i hope he sports some hot PE´s.And if he does get a sig line with JB..which is more than likely,i really hope they are´nt like CP or Melo´s line.With theway Wade be ballin on court..i hope he is the main face of JB.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

workout & scrimmage @ ATTACK Athletics

e48426f6aceb66b10d0d3ad44e3c6a63-getty-90198023rb018_dwade_workout.jpg
Jepeh21, good eye on them Juwan Howard 2s. Those do look clean indeed...U can see someone with Foam Lites as well. Are those AJ2009 behindHoward?

I knew Tim Grover's joint is state of the art, but refs for a pick-up game? Even sweeter.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Jepeh21, good eye on them Juwan Howard 2s. Those do look clean indeed...U can see someone with Foam Lites as well. Are those AJ2009 behind Howard?

I knew Tim Grover's joint is state of the art, but refs for a pick-up game? Even sweeter.
That's Devin Harris behind Juwan Howard and i think that's Damon Jones in the foam lites
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Jepeh21, good eye on them Juwan Howard 2s. Those do look clean indeed...U can see someone with Foam Lites as well. Are those AJ2009 behind Howard?

That's Devin Harris behind Juwan Howard and i think that's Damon Jones in the foam lites
nerd.gif
that's IGGY with the foam lites

Back
Top Bottom