OFFICIAL EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS GAME 4 THREAD: CAVS VS MAGIC TUES 5/26 8:30 EST TNT

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

It's old and not even funny even more.
moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

Know what else is old?

wiaw68.jpg

Pathetic calls like this.

And there have been lots of them this series.

magic with the W...cavs just cant find answers so far...shard, hedo and rafer with big games and they'll bombard dwight with fouls like always...LBJ with40 tonight

We should be alright just have to hit shots tonight and our guards need to be more aggressive. Z STOP SHOOTING THREES. Cavs have had their backs against thewall before, so lets see what happens. I hope we win by a good margin so we won't have to hear Stern this Stern that LETS GOOOOO!!!

i really admired brons skill prior to this series and have lost a lot of respect for the cavs now. the cheating (flopping) is really bothering. if i was NY ,i would NOT want bron to come to my team if he continues with his exaggeration and flopping. what kills me is bron responding with the flopping accusationswith, "We're just trying to get wins." what??!!?!?

that is all you have to say? why isn't this on espn's front page or anything?

I'm really starting to dislike this scrub Mo Williams. Bad enough he was Jameer's sub in the All-Star game, but to try to call out AnthonyJohnson's elbow as intentional? Ridiculous. I say Orlando will have the W tonight, but this will be the most hard fought victory of the series.

Lebron is a !$$%+ with all his acting. A player of his caliber should not be doing that type of stuff especially when it is so obvious.
smh.gif
@ dude's whiplash when the ball hit him on the face when nobody threw itat him
and then the acting on dwight's block
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

the chances of the magic winning are like 10% if the ref trend continues
the series is over if the magic win though
pimp.gif

I've been waiting for the Cavs role players to step up all series, if tonight is the night, then Orlando is going to have to really step it up defensivelyand counter with big shots on offense. Dwight has to stay out of foul trouble, he can't get silly touch fouls, but he also has to defend the basket.Hopefully it's called fair and Dwight doesn't get taken out of the game by the refs, AND hopefully he keeps his damn cool and doesn't get anothertech or stupid fouls out of anger.

I hope Hedo can have a big game, or if not... give the ball up to Shard and Dwight.

3-1 going back to Cleveland would be a great situation for the Magic, but they need to focus one game at a time and take care of business at home.

I'm disappointed in my fellow Orlando fans, they need to be loud the ENTIRE game, maybe act like we're playing in the conference finals?

I know the refs are going to be on that $+%%%@!* tomorrow ...
laugh.gif

But I have faith that the Magic can pull through anyway because they're just that good .

Mo Williams is a straight up clown by the way .

another thing that is exaggerated is lebron's shooting percentage.....most of his baskets are lay ups and he travels 75% of the time he drives, especiallywhen he tries to get contact....he takes 3 steps every damn time

Mo Williams better play the game of his life tonight and lead this TEAM to victory. He HAS been talking extremely reckless. The only way it makes sense to meis if he is just trying to self motivate himself (if it works, all the power to him).

But yeah, if I wasn't a CAVS fan, I'd be calling him a huge punk @ss $*#$% for his actions as well. And he his faaaaar from a scrub
laugh.gif
. He has justbeen playing/acting like one recently. He is also not All-Star caliber level either. I agree with ya'll on that one.

Moving on, I still have faith in taking this game & then taking the series in 7, BUT we MUST start knocking down J's, cough cough Mo, Delonte, Sasha,Wally, Boobie, Z (DON'T TAKE ANOTHER 3 AGAIN!
mad.gif
) LeBron isn't @ fault in anyway with how this series has gone for the LBJ haters (I know he missedall those FT's in the 4th and that is INEXCUSABLE), but he has literally been a one man show thus far. It's about time for his cast to FINALLY step up!If not, and we go down 3-1...Well...I don't wanna talk about it right now...
laugh.gif
frown.gif
smh.gif

Z (DON'T TAKE ANOTHER 3 AGAIN!
mad.gif
)
Been meaning to ask about this. I've seen him take at least 3 triples in this series. What exactly is he trying. These weren't 3'swith the shot clock at 1 or something. I vividly remember him taking one with about 20 seconds left on the clock. I just had to
laugh.gif

What the hell is he doing

Originally Posted by heat23

outacontrol music wrote:
Magic should win by 10+ barring the refs.
i fully expect the refs to work their magic..

Donaghy.jpg

it's disgusting, but i guess that's part of life in today's NBA.

I fully expect the Magic to get the W and go up 3-1 as long as the refs don't stop them.
moz-screenshot-2.jpg
moz-screenshot-3.jpg

Oh wait, nevermind............
1209470880_2063.jpg

It's old and not even funny even more.

Anyways.

Tribe come back from 10 down, Cavs borrow a little bit of the comeback juice and tie the series up.

I'd be happy to see Mo step up (of course), but I 'd just like to see a team effort on offense. Make some extra passes, hit some open shots, don't look like it's 2007 and we're playing the Spurs.

LeBron is playing out of his mind, but 40+ point games from him are not the normal path to victory for the 2009 Cavs. I just want to see more glimpses of the team play that got them here.

They sound REALLY confident in their press sessions yesterday

I'm excited!

GO CAVS!
moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

We're just teasing (Well atleast I am) because some of ya'll cavs fans were extremely cocky all season long. I hope these 2 losses humbled some of you (keyword:some).

I know it's not funny "even more" and I've said before that this series is far from done.

i would have to agree with you...when its against the cavs you say its old but when its for the cavs you go crazy happy and start clowning dudes
laugh.gif
...be consistant

technically the magic should be 3-0 if you think of it in terms of lebron hitting that 3pter in game 2. that should tell you who is the better team is rightnow.
i think though whoever wins game 4 wins the series.

Cavs got this wrapped. Consider this series over already, with the Cavs going to the Finals..

...ok Magic, you've had your luck but not its done. All the Lebron and Mo haters are gonna be typing with their FISTS tonight
laugh.gif

Cavs got this. Magic sucks anyway

[h1]NBA Rescinds 'Strange' Flagrant One On Johnson[/h1]
May 26, 2009 2:06 PM EST

Johnson_Anthony_orl.jpg
Following video review, the NBA has rescinded a flagrant one foul on Anthony Johnson.

Johnson's left elbow hit Cleveland's Mo Williams in the eye in Game 3, which opened up a gash.

Williams was originally called for the foul, as he was defending Johnson.

"It was a strange call, one that was very unique because you very seldom see the guy with the ball, driving to the basket, trying to shoot get called for a flagrant," Magic coach Stan Van Gundy said. "It was a strange call and I'm glad it got rescinded."

Edit: My bad, StrongMind3 already posted this.

Originally Posted by Mr Cool Grey

Cavs got this wrapped. Consider this series over already, with the Cavs going to the Finals..

...ok Magic, you've had your luck but not its done. All the Lebron and Mo haters are gonna be typing with their FISTS tonight
laugh.gif

this guy is quickly becoming the dumbest poster on NT

Originally Posted by Scottsauce88

laugh.gif

We'll see whos dumb after tonight's game is over.

Originally Posted by Scottsauce88

laugh.gif

We'll see whos dumb after tonight's game is over.

I think you've already removed all doubt

Back
Top Bottom