OFFICIAL EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS GAME 4 THREAD: CAVS VS MAGIC TUES 5/26 8:30 EST TNT

My thoughts from the other thread...

You guys are acting like we have gotten our teeth kicked in by like 19 points... Bad matchups, sure. Can Orlando beat us? Sure, but I wouldn't bet onit............and I bet with my brain - that's why I don't lose much.

In game 2 if I recall, Orlando led for what, about 15 seconds of Game 2? I believe they took an 86-84 lead, and Mo came down and hit a jumper to tie it backup. Their second lead lasted one whole second.

That whole, "if LeBron doesn't hit that shot, we're down 3-0" can go either way. That quote is BS in my opinion.

If Orlando was so much better than us, then why did they only have the lead (and NEVER by more than 4) for 5 TOTAL minutes over two games? Why couldn'tthey pull away last night when we shot it like garbage - ALL GAME? You guys are acting like we're playing the '96 Bulls and are a 45-win team.

Let's see what happens tomorrow. Let's see what happens in Game 5. We are a bounce away from being up 2-1. Things average out. 58% free throw shootersshoot 58% in the long run. 66-win teams that never lost more than 2 in a row over 90 games don't usually drop three of four.

I watched a Boston defense NOT defend the three any better than us (Perkins did a better job on Howard than we are doing, but the 3-point line was still wideopen) and watched Orlando toss up brick after brick. 6-24, 6-27.....etc and things are just evening out. The other night's game was there for the taking,and I'm PISSED we didn't get it.

We've seen regular season LeBron and we've seen playoff LeBron. Tonight, you'll see "Must-win" Lebron - the Game 5 in Detroit LeBron, theGame 7 in Boston LeBron.

I'm not saying we need 45-50 points since we don't. But, those two games, I saw an intensity I haven't seen in any other game he's played - andhe was great.

NEVER count out the team with the best player.

The supporting cast NEEDS to show up this game and its more important than ever that they do.
Cavs can't and wont disappoint today... Let's get it

ONE GOAL
pimp.gif

All I know if Orlando wins this tonight, some people gonna be jumping in Lake Erie.

Just visiting Cleveland for a week, I got to see the investment that those people have in "The King." Dudes will be devastated.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

It's old and not even funny even more.
moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

Know what else is old?

wiaw68.jpg

Pathetic calls like this.

And there have been lots of them this every series.
this has to be one of the worst officating jobs in the playoffs ever.

If Orlando was so much better than us, then why did they only have the lead (and NEVER by more than 4) for 5 TOTAL minutes over two games? Why couldn't they pull away last night when we shot it like garbage - ALL GAME? You guys are acting like we're playing the '96 Bulls and are a 45-win team.

Refs. Convo over.

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

If Orlando was so much better than us, then why did they only have the lead (and NEVER by more than 4) for 5 TOTAL minutes over two games? Why couldn't they pull away last night when we shot it like garbage - ALL GAME? You guys are acting like we're playing the '96 Bulls and are a 45-win team.

Refs. Convo over.

Blaming the
xli5iw.jpg

awp5ix.jpg

2yza5mq.jpg

This has been the worst officiated NBA playoffs in the history of the L as far as I'm concerned, so don't act like the CAVS are thebeneficiaries/getting special treatment.

And I'm one who almost never blames the refs in any sport. People who CONSTANTLY blame the refs = lames.

I think I'm the only one who thinks that if Cleveland somehow bounces back from this 2-1 lead and beat the Magic, they will go on to win the title;regardless of it being LA or Denver. This HAS to be a team effort, LeBron will NOT win 3 more games on his own.

Orlando is the most consistent team right now IMO, and if LeBron didn't hit a prayer in Game 3 they'd be up 3-0.
People can talk about refs all they want, but teams still have to win games.

With that being said, the Cleveland team that shows up tonight will be the one for the remainder of the series. So if we get an encore of the team from game1-3, then it's a wrap; I know, such a no brainer.

However, if Cleveland shows up tonight and the players, not wearing 23, actually do something; that will be the team for the remainder of the series.

SMH at refs still giving calls despite the whole world, it seems, watching and KNOWING they're giving calls.

Here we go.

Cavs will come out with a lot of engergy. Magic need to stay up on defense.

No silly turnovers i.e. off balance cross court passes, alley-oops from half court, etc ::coughAlstoncoughHedocough::

Dwight fumbles the ball a lot too. When he catches the ball, he gets stripped easy. He needs to hold on with TWO HANDS and go up strong. He killed from the FTline last game.

man my stomach is in a KNOT right now.

for real, forget what the media says about the shot or whatever. the biggest shots in the history of the franchise will be shot tonight. if we win, the seriesbegins thursday here in cleveland. if we dont, well.............

COME ON CAVS

DONT GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK

MO, DELONTE, Z: MAKE BUCKETS!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Ben Wallace:

"Either come out here and do something about it or shut the @%** up ..."

pimp.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
...I think SVG spouting off @ the mouth just might have been the final candle this team needed lit under their @sses to wake them up.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The refs will come out with a lot of energy and hand out about 10 free throws for the cavs in the first.
They need to weather Orlando's early storm by getting Howard in foul trouble.
I think they will come through in the clutch with some phantom calls as well.

cavs by 7
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ SVG's brim on that Florida Marlins lid from the 90's in that interview. If the CAVS win this game & then go on to winthis series, I will personally write a hand-written thank you note to this dude for pissing off our team & WAKING THEM UP.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If the Cavs aren't awake by now in the Conference Finals, when they are in danger of falling down 3-1, then they are staying asleep.

Besides Orlando has PLENTY of motivation themselves as they probably feel they are being shafted by the officials, NIKE, ESPN, etc.

Anyway onto the game, I'm expecting a close game if the refs don't let Howard play and keep calling BS fouls on him, but if D12 can stay in the game,Magic will win this by double digits.

roll.gif
roll.gif
smokin.gif
@ the Magic's representative in the 2004 NBA draft lottery

Showing emotion unlike today.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ SVG's brim on that Florida Marlins lid from the 90's in that interview. If the CAVS win this game & then go on to win this series, I will personally write a hand-written thank you note to this dude for pissing off our team & WAKING THEM UP.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

when bron was asked about retaliating against everybody saying that they cheat, bron responded, "We're just trying to get wins."
roll.gif
your team is pathetic.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif