OFFICIAL EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS GAME 4 THREAD: CAVS VS MAGIC TUES 5/26 8:30 EST TNT

--Should be another classic.
--Mo Williams has the classic case of speaking his mind when he shouldnt.
--Not really pulling for any particular team here, just wanna watch some good basketball.

Originally Posted by Scottsauce88

Originally Posted by Mr Cool Grey

Cavs got this wrapped. Consider this series over already, with the Cavs going to the Finals..

...ok Magic, you've had your luck but not its done. All the Lebron and Mo haters are gonna be typing with their FISTS tonight
laugh.gif

Cavs got this. Magic sucks anyway
this guy is quickly becoming the dumbest poster on NT

cosign to that, fans like these make us as much hated as lakers fans on NT

Cavs got this wrapped. Consider this series over already, with the Cavs going to the Finals..

...ok Magic, you've had your luck but not its done. All the Lebron and Mo haters are gonna be typing with their FISTS tonight
laugh.gif

magic suck?...uhmm yehh

[h3][/h3]i thought this article was hilarious and wanted to share:

[h3][/h3]
[h1]Orlando, You're Ruining It for Us[/h1] [h3]By JASON GAY[/h3]
Hey Orlando, what are you doing?

We've been planning our LeBron James NBA Finals party for months. We bought the chips. We've made the dip (jalapeno, cream cheese, pre-game chalk dust). We've ironed the "Witness" T-shirt. We're even wearing a giant white headband 24 hours a day. Do you know how embarrassing it is to have dinner with your future in-laws while wearing a giant white headband? Embarrassing!

And now you're messing it all up, Orlando. You're up 2-1 over Cleveland in the Eastern Conference finals. If not for LeBron's circus shot at the buzzer in Game 2, you'd be up 3-0. We're beginning to think you guys don't even care if LeBron and the Cavaliers don't win an NBA championship.

This is not supposed to happen. You've thrown the NBA master plan into disarray. The other night, a dazed league commissioner David Stern was found wandering Times Square in his Jerry West logo boxer shorts, eating discarded pizza crusts and muttering "Orlando? Orlando?"

View Full Image
[img]http://s.wsj.net/public/resources/images/PJ-AP865_SP_COU_D_20090525210813.jpg[/img]
Getty Images

Think of poor Nike. They've committed millions of dollars to that fancy ad campaign featuring trash-talking puppets of LeBron and Kobe Bryant. They don't have enough felt to stitch together a trash-talking Dwight Howard puppet. They're going to have to steal a Big Bird and throw on a Magic jersey. Lame.

Think of the kids. All across the land, small children have finally learned how to spell the name of Cleveland's Zydrunas Ilgauskas. Now you're going to make them go back and learn how to spell Hedo Turkoglu? Sorry, kids: summer school.

Think of Cleveland. The entire Pretty Please LeBron Don't Leave Cleveland strategy hinges on Mr. James winning championships in his home state. If you guys crush him, he's going to become a Knick. And sorry, Knicks fans, but that's a worse idea than Matthew McConaughey playing King Lear.

Orlando, you don't need an NBA title. You've got Disney World. You've got glorious weather. Your biggest celebrity fan is Tiger Woods! That guy wins more than George Clooney in "Ocean's Thirteen." He's worth hundreds of millions. He needs an NBA championship like he needs a Costco card.

Still, we admire you, Orlando. You've surprised everyone. You're letting LeBron get his buckets but you're not scared. In Game 3 you swatted him twice in the final moments (Mr. Howard got whistled for a foul, but it was bogus.) and roared away when it mattered. Your once-besieged coach, Stan Van Gundy, is looking like a strategic Yoda, even if he's still taking style tips from Crockett and Tubbs.

So you might wind up in the Finals. We're not throwing out our Witness jersey yet, and we'll keep the headband on, as silly as it now seems. Maybe LeBron can pull off a comeback. Maybe the referees will call every foul in Mr. James' favor -- whoops, sorry, they already do that. Meanwhile, can you guys give Kobe a hand over in L.A.? Need to make sure he at least gets there, or Mr. Stern may never get his pants back on.

http://online.wsj.com/art...B124329703234152859.html

laugh.gif

16335f42e389daab2271f8aab0e557eda1c33e0.gif

I just shook hands with Jay-Z and saw Beyonce here in London...don't ruin my day Cavs.

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

laugh.gif

a Traitor huh?

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

laugh.gif

a Traitor huh?

Shut up already. You just spew ignorance & embarrass CLE fans. "Cavs got this wrapped. Consider this series over already, with the Cavs going to theFinals. Magic sucks anyway"...@!%% outta here. You are a fake CAVS fan from San Fran...

P.S.: Those XI's in your avy are prolly fake as well.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Shut up already. You just spew ignorance & embarrass CLE fans. "Cavs got this wrapped. Consider this series over already, with the Cavs going to the Finals. Magic sucks anyway"...@!%% outta here. You are a fake CAVS fan from San Fran...

Mad respect for this dude.
pimp.gif

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Cleveland Cavaliers center Ben Wallace is upset with Orlando coach Stan Van Gundy for accusing him of flopping.

Van Gundy said Monday he was bothered by the number of times Cleveland guard Mo Williams and Wallace dropped to the floor in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference finals. He said the pair fell down more times than a baby.

Wallace is one of the NBA's most intimidating players. When asked about Van Gundy's comments during Tuesday's shootaround before Game 4, Wallace said Van Gundy should shut up, adding an expletive for emphasis.

Van Gundy made the same claims about Shaquille O'Neal this season, and the coach later apologized.

Wallace should stop flopping than people won't call you out on it. Don't be mad you aren't good anymore and can't handle Dwight.

laugh.gif
Especially in the sport section.

smh.gif

But, obviously I'm predicting a win. Like I said in the game 3 thread, I think this will go 7 games after underestimating Orlando and predicting Clevelandin 5. Dudes just need to wake up and get it out together.

I expect a big game from Mo.

For some odd reason, I think Orlando will take Game 4 unless something unimaginable happens like that game winner by Lebron in Game 2.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

NT is almost intolerable right now...

smh.gif

Truly sad.

2% knowledge and constructive posts

98% ******ation
speak for yourself bud
happy.gif

EnEyeKayEe wrote:
Shut up already. You just spew ignorance & embarrass CLE fans. "Cavs got this wrapped. Consider this series over already, with the Cavs going to the Finals. Magic sucks anyway"...@!%% outta here. You are a fake CAVS fan from San Fran...

respect to you sir...dudes prob been a cavs fan since the start of the 2009 playoffs
sick.gif
...at the xi being fake
laugh.gif

i expect the cavs to win tonight i dont think lebron will shoot as bad as he did on sunday.

both of the series are prolly goin 7

^ pics dude?

Yea I do. Not on my digi cam but my friend who is on vacation here in London. Might be a week or so until he puts them up. He missed me shaking Jay's hand,but you can clearly see him in the frame with me. My brother got a pic or two of Beyonce who is playing a few shows here in London this week. Sorry I can'thelp you out immediately man
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom