Official Eminem - Relapse Thread - May 19th

I wonder why em doesnt diss some real +%$@*#...or better yet some real +%$@*# wife? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Underground is so overrated, it's not that great, at all.

On a side note, I've had "Deja Vu" on repeat the whole day today, I'ma delete the rest of the album and keep this, one of his best songsperiod.

and best music in 3 years ?
indifferent.gif
The worst song on Outerspace's last release was better than this entire album.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

I wonder why em doesnt diss some real +%$@*#...or better yet some real +%$@*# wife? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
and i wonder why real #@$#!# dont diss em ... or ems ex wife x2 ... or ems daughter ... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Underground is so overrated, it's not that great, at all.

On a side note, I've had "Deja Vu" on repeat the whole day today, I'ma delete the rest of the album and keep this, one of his best songs period.

well youre batting .500 with that statement, well done my friend well done

and best music in 3 years ?
indifferent.gif
The worst song on Outerspace's last release was better than this entire album.

roll.gif
lined out to the picther, .333 damn you just had to push it

You haven't even heard what I'm talking about. It doesn't matter though, Em > everything by default.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Lilstar... do you listen to anyone but eminem?

my list in itunes tells me ive listened to drake, eminem, ne-yo, lil wayne, devin the dude, scarface, mark levin and george orwell recently ... dont go there

You haven't even heard what I'm talking about. It doesn't matter though, Em > everything by default.
im surprised you havent dropped the quote homie, but ill do it for you ...

"runnin underground music, we eat that" ... ... ... ironic, dont ya think?

and i wonder why real #@$#!# dont diss em ... or ems ex wife x2 ... or ems daughter ... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Maybe you're a little lost. It's Em who's known for randomly getting at pop stars and then going a little further in to some personalshhh. The person you quoted doesn't see those attacks being directed at real *%@*#$ or ppl if I may. Your question is irrelevant. You can compare it to abully in many ways only picking on lames who won't fight back or can't; it aint like Brittney Spears or the dead Christopher Reeves is gonna release adiss track. Me personally I see it all as jokes when he gets at pop stars but the question does whole weight.

Em doesn't even get out the lames in hip hop. He wouldn't randomly get on Nas for all the Ls he takes, he didn't jump in to get at Ja Rule. AlsoBenzino, as whack as he is on the mic has actually said some shh about his daughter. No reason to say anything about his ex since he's her biggest hatersame with his moms.

The whole Mariah thin was funny but I can see some seeing it as unecessary. He had w/e fling or connection with the chick and then went in on it with hercurrent situation. He did that. Getting at her and Nick Cannon?
laugh.gif
That's why it's a joke I guess. Don't go acting like Em actually wants it with other rappers in hip hop. He'd hold his own but he don'twant it.

but youre missing the point master zik ... he gets at the people he gets at because its jokes to him ... dude up there is all butt hurt cuz he doesnt get at"real" rappers ... maybe because he doesnt have a need to ... the real question is, if someone has a problem with em, why dont they get at him?

Em was lucky enough to not have his beef with Canibus escalate, that would have ended him right there. He knows his role, a few shots at celebrities that 13year olds will find funny, rinse, repeat, profit. In a real beef though ?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this dude would get done worse than LL Cool J.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

but youre missing the point master zik ... he gets at the people he gets at because its jokes to him ... dude up there is all butt hurt cuz he doesnt get at "real" rappers ... maybe because he doesnt have a need to ... the real question is, if someone has a problem with em, why dont they get at him?
True but I'm going off dude's standpoint that whether or not it's jokes to Em he's still going at ppl who most liekly won'trespond. Why not do that in the hip hop realm at the least? or do what dude asked and get at real %%$+*%. IMO it'd be just as funny if he was getting athip hop Mcs if not mroe funny. As it is the ppl who had a problem with Em got at him.; Benzino and Nick Cannon. Sadly those dudes are lames. Honestly, Emshould really chill on that and keep that formula to 1 or 2 songs. It's funny once but shhh like that lacks replay value.

If eminem dissed lilstar wife, he would be honored to have his womens name come out of the godly eminems mouth, good or bad.
roll.gif

Prolly go up to em and shake his hand thanking him lol

sick.gif
pimp.gif

This album is dope... I talked a lot of @%!$ about how this would suck, I'm REALLY surprised by this, I thought he was gonna try that grown Eminem @%!$from his last album... But he's back to talkin foul @%!$ about dead people
laugh.gif
... Now this is the Eminem I like
pimp.gif
... The production is dope...This should've came out after MMLP... & Then TES

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

sick.gif
pimp.gif

This album is dope... I talked a lot of @%!$ about how this would suck, I'm REALLY surprised by this, I thought he was gonna try that grown Eminem @%!$ from his last album... But he's back to talkin foul @%!$ about dead people
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
... The production is dope... This should've came out after MMLP... & Then TES

No %%+!+## way that's you. Which one of you hacked Nay's account?

Originally Posted by M16

Em was lucky enough to not have his beef with Canibus escalate, that would have ended him right there.
i was REALLY hopin this woulda really escalated into multiple full fledged high quality disses.

Originally Posted by AKA Anthony

sick.gif
pimp.gif

This album is dope... I talked a lot of @%!$ about how this would suck, I'm REALLY surprised by this, I thought he was gonna try that grown Eminem @%!$ from his last album... But he's back to talkin foul @%!$ about dead people
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I was about to say the same thing.

Nay was talking so much *$$+ about the album before it dropped. I'm glad you were wrong.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by AKA Anthony

sick.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I was about to say the same thing.

Nay was talking so much *$$+ about the album before it dropped. I'm glad you were wrong.
laugh.gif

I can't even front... Em proved me wrong... I'm gonna get the official joint, he deserves the scan...

I can't even front... Em proved me wrong... I'm gonna get the official joint, he deserves the scan...
congratulations for being honest unlike most of the people in here ...

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

meshie wrote:

im def not checkin for this....

I used to be a huge em fan, but if someone turns this on im gonna demand them to turn it off. Just because I know im gonna be dissapointed. I want to remember em for his 'better days'.
laugh.gif
this is the type of stuff I am talking about. Dudes on NT love to say w/e to get their post quoted.

smh.gif
@ me for quoting him.

LOL. Eminem just reminds me of middle school. I havent been able to listen to ANYTHING eminem since like 10th grade. How does one ride aroundbumpin eminem? What is the proper time/place/setting/mood to listen to eminem anymore?

Whenever you feel like listening to music. Proper music for a proper time? When I feel like hearing something that gets me amped, I'll throw on 'Til ICollapse. When I'm feeling down, I might throw on Rock Bottom of If I Had...

What makes Eminem's music different from any of the other music you listen to?

well when you move those 4 kilos from your trunk to your yacht, take rick ross' cd out and just throw relapse in for a few spins ...

Are people really catching feelings over Em? Like yo, Eminem? The guy who has brought it to random famous people since the time of his first mainstreamsuccess?

Why aren't people aware that this is what he does? SMH.

One thing is for sure--the guy knows how to stir up the pot and generate a buzz. Btw, the Christopher Reeves verse had me rollin'. Such flagrant, unabasheddisrespect that I had no other option but to laugh b/c I was nervous and unsure if what I was hearing was cool or not.

Im sorry but his stuff did not disappoint

It's Em crazy and lyrically talented.......... greatness

Back
Top Bottom