eek.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Lbruce89

i don't know, i'm a bit disappointed

hopefully i'll like it more after the next few spins

insane
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
Can't say im disappointed, although im not all out feeling it, i KNOW it will grow on me
laugh.gif

right now im just listening to his flow and what he's saying closely...straight
pimp.gif

I'll def going to buy his CD for the support

The album is dope..A def classic if u like Em..
01. Dr West - A perfect Intro considering the name of the album
02. 3 A.M. -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
a good fit to kick off the album
03. My Mom -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
amazing beat but tired of hearing about his mom
04. Insane -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
takes it to another level with his word play..the step dad rapehad me rolling..wow
05. Bagpipes From Baghdad -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
to me one of the best beats on the album
06. Hello -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
a lot of buzz about this track on NT but I really didn't get into as much
but a 3 for Em is a 5 for every other artist in the biz
07. Tonya - again good skit placing
08. Same Song & Dance -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
you could tell where this album was heading when you got tothis track
09. We Made You -
pimp.gif
always has to have the same corny single
10. Medicine Ball -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
again Dre is the best in tha biz.."I Think Its Time For UTo Hate Me Again"
11. Paul - always gotta have his manager phone call
12. Stay Wide Awake -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I love when Shady becomes the serial killer he really wants to be
13. Old Time's Sake -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
the usual Dre and Em track
14. Must Be The Ganja -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
for someone not smoking the Ganja really had me going..Lovethis beat hits hard..
15. Mr. Mathers - see this is when the Relapse is over and he starts telling you the personal side..Just like a good book
16. Deja Vu -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
2 words absolutely ridiculous.. really shows us what was going on..
17. Beautiful -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
no reason to explain..this is why I love Em he can be so crazy and then bring uback to reality
18. Crack A Bottle -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
good club song.. a little played out but most club songs becomethat
19. Steve Berman - I like when Em pokes fun at himself.."Oh poor me"
20. Underground/Ken Kaniff -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
like he always does leaves you wanting more..
Overall
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
He really impressed me.. Just when you think that he lost touch with what gothim so popular
He reminds you why he is in the top 5..

Now I want 50 Cent to lock himself in the studio with Dre for a year so we can get another GRODT

Originally Posted by M16

Em was lucky enough to not have his beef with Canibus escalate, that would have ended him right there. He knows his role, a few shots at celebrities that 13 year olds will find funny, rinse, repeat, profit. In a real beef though ?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this dude would get done worse than LL Cool J.
So why don't they get at Em then instead of letting Em outsell them?

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by M16

Em was lucky enough to not have his beef with Canibus escalate, that would have ended him right there. He knows his role, a few shots at celebrities that 13 year olds will find funny, rinse, repeat, profit. In a real beef though ?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
So why don't they get at Em then instead of letting Em outsell them?
%%+ does a rap battle have to do with album sales? talkin about "letting Em outsell them"
laugh.gif
Too many of yall naive dudes got that Curtis vs. Ja Rule mentality when itcomes to a rap beef/battle. LL "lost" to Canibus and yet he will still sell more than him any day of the week.

This *##*+ growing on me like crazy.
His single selection was
sick.gif

"Crack a Bottle" "We Made You" and "Old Times Sake" are the only joints I press skip on.
Honestly, if those three were replaced by skits the album would have been like 100 times better.

"Same Song & Dance" got me zonin' out.

lol i must be hearing a different album then u dudes cause the album i got is wackkkkkkk..... good god smh

i tried forcing this album playing it mad volume 3days straight but its a wrap..... i started to see that it was wack when id be in my car with ipod hooked upid skip over like the first 12 songs because i couldnt even tolerate them.... beautiful the only song that really is certified to me and deja vu andunderground are solid.... when i put the crime pays back in rotation i knew it was a wrap for relapse lol

i started to see that it was wack when id be in my car with ipod hooked up
i can see this. i think the cd is hot, and i already said why repeatedly, but i def. wouldnt blast this !!%% in a car for the entire world tohear
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

it was aight, he needs to chill on that accent though for real
I liked the beats/production though

Hello
Insane
Beautiful
Same Song & Dance

just of the flow/beats/feel-wise are my favorites, not even the lyrics(especially for insane
laugh.gif
) if that makes sense

Gonna give it another listen though

Originally Posted by AKA Anthony

You can't even construct a basic sentence, so I can understand why you would choose Cam over Em.
lol dude its 6am and my eyes heavy
embarassed.gif
...... u takingniketalk a lil too serious anyway using commas and watnot like ur english proffessor going to read ur message

but its w/e i dont argue music with niketalk anymore... i just left the em top 5 albums thread and i realized that dudes on here be on some other @%%....putting relapse over eminem show
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
infinite and slim shady too.... to me the re-up is better then relapsejust off the strength of no apologies
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Heavy eyes have nothing to do with the construction of a sentence, if you dumb, you dumb. Na but seriously, I'm just messing with you. It's early, Ipulled an all nighter and I'm bored as $##$.

Originally Posted by M16

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn, every time I read your posts it's the most absurd, moronic posts ever
roll.gif

Got it worse than LL? LL had like 14 more albums since the Canibus situation, is Canibus still doing rap? I wouldn't be surprised if he was a pastor now orworking at a carnival or something...

"Look over your shoulder N, that's where you're headed"
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Nothing better than lines that come true(as if that was hardto foresee).

You know why the Em VS Canibus thing never popped off? Cause no one cares for Canibus, everyone just heard Em's diss and called it a day.
%%+ does a rap battle have to do with album sales? talkin about "letting Em outsell them"
laugh.gif
Too many of yall naive dudes got that Curtis vs. Ja Rule mentality when it comes to a rap beef/battle. LL "lost" to Canibus and yet he will still sell more than him any day of the week.
Naive...LOL. Yeah like no name battles and who had the better metaphors in them are so much more important than one's well being andlivelihood from MC beefs...Are we really arguing Em can't battle though? Seriously?
LL "lost" to Canibus and yet he will still sell more than him any day of the week.
Exactly why LL won...Canibus' career highlight was something that was so petty to LL.

Originally Posted by M16

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
wow this is the first time i agree with meb...but maybe thats because i think canibus is the best lyricist ever.
but if canibus wasnt such a reclusive bastard a battle wit em would be entertaining at least

Exactly why LL won...Canibus' career highlight was something that was so petty to LL.
You either stupid or severely confused. Rap battles are not based on whose album sells more at the end of the day, if that was the case a lot ofrappers would lose before the battle even started. According to your flawed logic, D12 defeated Royce cuz they're album sold more or better yet Curtisdefeated Game in his rap battle because he sells more AND he gets money from any of his album sales. I mean basically you don't even have to listen to thediss songs to see who wins a rap battle just look at the charts
smh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Imm have to say you're severely stupid if you believe that andthat's how you come to your conclusons in a rap battle. In rap battles the diss songs don't matter, just sales.
roll.gif
I guess Prodigy defeated Budden & Saigon cuz his albums sold more.

Back
Top Bottom