***Official Eminem Thread New Album Announced TBA***

new music confirmed August 7th

Eminem fans have been anxiously waiting for more details surrounding the superstar rapper's new album rumored to drop sometime this year. Despite rumors that Slim Shady would release a new record on July 2, the date has come and gone, proving the speculation was nothing more than wishful thinking.

Fortunately, as die-hard Shady supporters keep their fingers crossed in hopes that he will debut some fresh tunes by this fall, there's a chance that he'll perform some of his new tracks at the upcoming G-Shock 30th Anniversary Party next month. The exclusive event is scheduled to take place on Aug. 7 in New York City where the digital watch company will celebrate its milestone anniversary in a top secret location, reports Enstarz.

According to inside sources, the Grammy Award-winning rapper is hoping to "tease" a bit of the album before its release. "He has a lot of dope tracks, but great music takes time," said the source, adding that "Fans need to be patient... it'll be worth the wait."

Although the 40-year-old hip-hop artist has not confirmed a release date for his new LP, he has been busy in the studio working with artists like Big Sean, Chris Rock and Kendrick Lamar.

Earlier this year, Shady president Paul Rosenberg also hinted that the rapper's album may be released after the European tour.

"We fully expect to be releasing a new Eminem album in 2013. He's been working on it for some time," Rosenberg told Billboard during an interview in February. "It's safe to say that it will be post-Memorial Day at some point, but we're not exactly sure when. We've got some dates locked in for him to perform live in Europe in August, so we're trying to see what else lines up."

Eminem's fans will also get to see the rap icon perform along with Kendrick Lamar and Tyler, The Creator during his mini-tour in Europe which kicks off Aug. 15. Here's where he's scheduled to play:

Aug. 15, 2013: Kempische Steenweg, Kiewit (Pukkelpop 2013)

Aug. 17, 2013: Slane, Ireland

Aug. 20, 2013: Dumbreck Road, Glasgow Eminem

Aug. 21, 2013: Bramham Park, Leeds (Leeds Festival 2013)

Aug. 22, 2013: Stade De France, La Plaine St Denis

Aug. 23, 2013: Bramham Park, Wetherby (Leeds Festival 2013)

Aug. 24, 2013: Reading, Reading (Reading Festival 2013)

Aug. 25, 2013: Bramham Park, Leeds (Leeds Festival 2013)

http://www.latinospost.com/articles...ws-rapper-perform-music-g-shock-party-nyc.htm

new music confirmed August 7th

Eminem fans have been anxiously waiting for more details surrounding the superstar rapper's new album rumored to drop sometime this year. Despite rumors that Slim Shady would release a new record on July 2, the date has come and gone, proving the speculation was nothing more than wishful thinking.

Fortunately, as die-hard Shady supporters keep their fingers crossed in hopes that he will debut some fresh tunes by this fall, there's a chance that he'll perform some of his new tracks at the upcoming G-Shock 30th Anniversary Party next month. The exclusive event is scheduled to take place on Aug. 7 in New York City where the digital watch company will celebrate its milestone anniversary in a top secret location, reports Enstarz.

According to inside sources, the Grammy Award-winning rapper is hoping to "tease" a bit of the album before its release. "He has a lot of dope tracks, but great music takes time," said the source, adding that "Fans need to be patient... it'll be worth the wait."

Although the 40-year-old hip-hop artist has not confirmed a release date for his new LP, he has been busy in the studio working with artists like Big Sean, Chris Rock and Kendrick Lamar.

Earlier this year, Shady president Paul Rosenberg also hinted that the rapper's album may be released after the European tour.

"We fully expect to be releasing a new Eminem album in 2013. He's been working on it for some time," Rosenberg told Billboard during an interview in February. "It's safe to say that it will be post-Memorial Day at some point, but we're not exactly sure when. We've got some dates locked in for him to perform live in Europe in August, so we're trying to see what else lines up."

Eminem's fans will also get to see the rap icon perform along with Kendrick Lamar and Tyler, The Creator during his mini-tour in Europe which kicks off Aug. 15. Here's where he's scheduled to play:

Aug. 15, 2013: Kempische Steenweg, Kiewit (Pukkelpop 2013)

Aug. 17, 2013: Slane, Ireland

Aug. 20, 2013: Dumbreck Road, Glasgow Eminem

Aug. 21, 2013: Bramham Park, Leeds (Leeds Festival 2013)

Aug. 22, 2013: Stade De France, La Plaine St Denis

Aug. 23, 2013: Bramham Park, Wetherby (Leeds Festival 2013)

Aug. 24, 2013: Reading, Reading (Reading Festival 2013)

Aug. 25, 2013: Bramham Park, Leeds (Leeds Festival 2013)

http://www.latinospost.com/articles...ws-rapper-perform-music-g-shock-party-nyc.htm
Yes.....

Rap Radar‏@RapRadar3
IX . III. MMXIII

that day lands on a Tuesday, so i'm pretty sure we'll get a single by early August. nothing big is supposed to drop besides Drake so i'm guessing it's Em.

But in the end, it really doesn't matter. I've never been the type to go back and fourth with people online. When its all said and done, your opinion isn't going to change and same goes for me. Regardless of my feelings towards 'Recovery', Eminem will always be one of my favorites. His first three albums are some of my all time favorite work from any artist. He was actually the reason I got into Hip Hop back in middle school and I'll always look forward (and support) his new material.

My sentiments exactly. When all is said and done I think Eminem is still in the top 5 regardless of what he's come out with recently. I don't hold true the statement of "you're only as good as your last album", because in my opinion, the material he put out between Marshall Mathers LP and 8 Mile soundtrack was some of the best hip hop I've ever heard.

This to me is Eminem at his finest:

Em has mad talent, but he hasn't made a decent album since 2002. I don't understand how he destroys on "Forever" but then puts out Recovery. In my opinion he has only had 3 good albums in Slim Shady LP, Marshall Mathers LP, Eminem Show. Infinite was decent, Recovery>Relapse>>>>>Encore.

Em has mad talent, but he hasn't made a decent album since 2002. I don't understand how he destroys on "Forever" but then puts out Recovery. In my opinion he has only had 3 good albums in Slim Shady LP, Marshall Mathers LP, Eminem Show. Infinite was decent, Recovery>Relapse>>>>>Encore.

You didn't listen to Bad Meets Evil?

^While true, that was Eminem's best since The Eminem Show. He kept the singing, awful accents, and 90 syllables in one bar routine to a minimum.

True. I liked Em on Bad Meets Evil.

I just really have no faith in him when it comes to music anymore. As far as I'm concerned, it's his fault the last Slaughterhouse album was so AWFUL. I love Slaughterhouse, and honestly, there wasn't one song from that album I truly cared for.

Not trying to hate, I grew up on Em, I loved his first three albums, I mess with Relapse, I liked Recovery a lot when it dropped, but at this point I have a feeling Mac Miller's newest album would be better than anything Em can come out with. Hopefully I'm proven wrong.

Last edited:
True. I liked Em on Bad Meets Evil.

I just really have no faith in him when it comes to music anymore. As far as I'm concerned, it's his fault the last Slaughterhouse album was so AWFUL. I love Slaughterhouse, and honestly, there wasn't one song from that album I truly cared for.

Not trying to hate, I grew up on Em, I loved his first three albums, I mess with Relapse, I liked Recovery a lot when it dropped, but at this point I have a feeling Mac Miller's newest album would be better than anything Em can come out with. Hopefully I'm proven wrong.

:x :x spot on. Even the tracks that were good (maybe 4 at the most) were forgettable. I fully blame Eminem for that. He brought that wacky him **** to their album and it was severely underwhelming. That mess doesn't fit them at all.

Em's performing tonight, maybe new music?

:nerd:

DETROIT, MI - Sorry, Eminem fans.

The G-Shock watch company appeared to confuse Slim Shady supporters this week when it mentioned on its Facebook page a live streaming webcast of its 30th anniversary party Wednesday night in New York City.

Eminem is scheduled to perform at the party, but G-Shock made it clear Tuesday the show won't be part of its live webcast expected to air on its website.

G-Shock's Facebook message:

"Get ready for the G-Shock 30th Anniversary 'Shock The World 2013' event - streaming LIVE tomorrow - August 7th, 2013 at 8PM EST on www.gshock.com/stw2013!‪#‎stw2013‬

DISCLAIMER: The Eminem performance will NOT be streamed."

A representative of a public relations firm working for G-Shock and Casio, the affiliated company, confirmed Tuesday to MLive Detroit that Eminem is expected to unveil a new limited edition G-Shock watch at the event.

Photos that appeared to be the new Eminem G-Shock watch have surfaced online, but the representative wouldn't confirm or deny the authenticity of the images.

A press release about Eminem's role in the 8 p.m. Wednesday event mentions his "exclusive performance" and a new collaboration with G-Shock for a new timepiece called the GDX6900MNM-1, expected to be released in December.

Eminem is expected to release a new album sometime this year.

His Detroit-based hype man Mr. Porter has been dropping some hints about it lately before they head to Europe later this month for five shows.

It's unclear if Eminem could go on a North American tour or do a show in Metro Detroit.

What do you think about the Eminem performance and European tour?

What are your expectations for the new album?

http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/detroit/index.ssf/2013/08/g-shock_facebook_messages_conf.html

performances from last night, nothing new was premiered though :smh:

Last edited:
Its cool that he did Criminal and Just Dont Give A

I woulda went nuts if he did Criminal when I saw him for Home and Home.

when i see legends, thats what you suppose to do, go back and do album cuts, not just singles

i was there in attendance. when he did "I just dont give a ****" i went ape. lol maybe fact thats my video i uploaded above.

Back
Top Bottom