***Official Eminem Thread New Album Announced TBA***

Lets MMLP1 never came out, and he was leaking the tracks off of it now like he is doing with this album..I GUARANTEE YOU you dudes would be hating every song like you're doing now..

Because these tracks sound exactly like the tracks on MMLP1 :lol: Let me know which MMLP track sound like the Rihanna collab. Or Survival. I don't know why some of you think people are critical just because it's Em. It's because he's putting out **** sounding music now. If you enjoy the turn he's made the past few years good for you, but don't act like people that liked his old **** should be liking this.

Last edited:
Because these tracks sound exactly like the tracks on MMLP1
laugh.gif
Let me know which MMLP track sound like the Rihanna collab. Or Survival. I don't know why some of you think people are critical just because it's Em. It's because he's putting out **** sounding music now. If you enjoy the turn he's made the past few years good for you, but don't act like people that liked his old **** should be liking this.
Completely over your head; I'm not comparing this to MMLP1, I'm saying the fact that you guys are going to hate on anything he puts out right now

Lets MMLP1 never came out, and he was leaking the tracks off of it now like he is doing with this album..I GUARANTEE YOU you dudes would be hating every song like you're doing now..

The Real Slim Shady
Stan
The Way I Am

Well, I hated Real Slim Shady then, and hate it now. But Stan and The Way I Am? Pretty sure people would still like those

Because these tracks sound exactly like the tracks on MMLP1 :lol: Let me know which MMLP track sound like the Rihanna collab. Or Survival. I don't know why some of you think people are critical just because it's Em. It's because he's putting out **** sounding music now. If you enjoy the turn he's made the past few years good for you, but don't act like people that liked his old **** should be liking this.

Completely over your head; I'm not comparing this to MMLP1, I'm saying the fact that you guys are going to hate on anything he puts out right now

Yeah, because it sucks. It's not blind Eminem hate as your portraying it as.

i'm seriously not happy about this song at all, there's no defending this at all. he's gone pop and probably never coming back. and the nerve of putting this on a album called Marshall Mathers LP 2 is just sickening. :x

the production suck on this time around

just keep it dj khalil , mail man, eminem, Mark and Jeff Bass with dr.dre eq'ing the mixes

woulda been wayyyyyy doper

Last edited:

listen to this and listen to em from the early 00s

sick.gif

Who is this guy? This ain't Eminem...

Last edited:

The Real Slim Shady
Stan
The Way I Am

Well, I hated Real Slim Shady then, and hate it now. But Stan and The Way I Am? Pretty sure people would still like those

Cosign with my guy right here

This guy messed around and lost himself...

Telling you, he need a L of some of that 
smokin.gif

Get back on it for real, that's the only hope I have for him. He was raw on drugs, but now he's terrible. 

Son said it wasn't a true sequel to MMLP.

People continue to compare.

Song is wack to me by the way.

It's a song I would expect to hear in a Youtube ad while I wait to listen to an actual Em song.

Last edited:
Son said it wasn't a true sequel to MMLP.

People continue to compare.

Song is wack to me by the way.

It's a song I would expect to hear in a Youtube ad while I wait to listen to an actual Em song.

It's going to be compared because he called it MMLP2. He said it was a revisitation, even if it isn't a "true sequel," didn't he? Still doesn't match the criteria.

Last edited:
it's really sad to see Interscope whoring out Eminem, naming this album MMLP2 and placing this wretched voiced on this album. Em sold out. :smh:

Song ain't bad but that hook is terrible
This the beat wasn't that bad until Rihanna strait acted like this was a dance-track or something I only got high hopes for the Kenderick Lamar song, Em not gonna let him murk him easy on his own ****.

This the beat wasn't that bad until Rihanna strait acted like this was a dance-track or something I only got high hopes for the Kenderick Lamar song, Em not gonna let him murk him easy on his own ****.

Idk, it just may happen. There's no doubt that Em still has it, he just can't make quality songs anymore.

Man, I have Plies expectations for this album. And not 1st or 2nd album Plies, but 3rd and 4th album Plies :lol: :x

This song will be huge. This will push the album platinum quick. For his always pop first single I think this is one of the better ones. Definitely better than first singles like We Made You and Just Lose It.

Man I get down with this song....dont know what yall dudes expect from Em these days. I want to say this not 90s even tho the album came out in 2000. Its a little pop but F it Em still talking the same stuff since the Eminem show. People except greatness at all times it ridiculous now. Dudes act like artists are robots and only make music like there old stuff. Maybe the Gods want to try something different at times.

Back
Top Bottom