Official Fallout 4 Thread - Release - 11.10.15

3136gz7.jpg

:smokin

^^^ You might need the local leader perk I can't remember for sure,I think you can find the stand under storage in the workshop menu..

Thats inside vault 81. The Bobblehead stand is already in your room

Ive been looking for one to put in my settlement in sanctuary

Didnt see one in the workshop. Probably missed it too

I kinda want to build a nice settlement at sanctuary or the castle.

But im enjoying life in the institute drinking purified water and eating non radiated food real bougie like :smokin

You gotta **** with Jamaica plain :pimp: . 10 minutes from my house right now + I work there :pimp:

Hang mans alley is a nice little spot. Can build like 2-3 levels too

Last edited:
If you want to get Hancock has a companion do "The Silver Shroud mission" first then" the big dig"

I did the big dig first and Hancock will like freeze in the middle of the city and will keep saying the same thing if you talk to him

I had to go back to an old save to fix this :smh:

Last edited:
Same thing happened to me, but I did the big dig a long time ago and I wasnt going back to my old save. Now im stuck with the silver shroud outfit in my inventory. Hopefully they patch this.

Same thing happened to me, but I did the big dig a long time ago and I wasnt going back to my old save. Now im stuck with the silver shroud outfit in my inventory. Hopefully they patch this.

I had to get that outfit out of my inventory

It was so annoying

Luckily I didn't have to go that far back in my saves

Fellas, just copped Fallout 4.

I've never played a Fallout game nonetheless an RPG. I have no idea what to elect, except that there's A LOT you can do in the game.

How do y'all recommend I play the game for maximum enjoyment? My biggest fear is that I will be so overwhelmed with the content that I'll just give up :lol:

Game is as casual friendly as it gets.

Play it and discover.

You'll enjoy it and catch on quickly.

Last edited:
If you guys have multiples of a gun do you sell them?

Like I have 4 Fatmans but wasn't sure

If you guys have multiples of a gun do you sell them?

Like I have 4 Fatmans but wasn't sure

I have the perk that gets me more screws, aluminum and such. I have plenty of caps, I like to collect to scrap them for parts.

Back
Top Bottom