Official Fantasy Basketball Thread

Originally Posted by diew its james

^seriously? no one would EVER do that trade...its not even close...

awwww........
frown.gif

^sorry man, im sure your team will be fine with a few adjustments from the FA. doesn't seem to be a very deep league so you will manage

someone in my league's trying to trade for eric gordon and i'm looking at maybe asking for wilson chandler or lamar odom. any thoughts?

^chandler has been really good this season but who knows when he might drop off, lamar will lose a lot of play time when bynum comes back. i'd stick with gordon unless you need blocks

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

O.J. Mayo just got dropped. Would anyone here use the #1 waiver priority on him?

How's your team looking like? I personally would do it just because I think he'll either turn it around or he'll get traded soon.

Originally Posted by NikeAir45

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

O.J. Mayo just got dropped. Would anyone here use the #1 waiver priority on him?

How's your team looking like? I personally would do it just because I think he'll either turn it around or he'll get traded soon.
10-man roto league

PG - Kidd, Felton, Jennings
SG - Kobe, Joe Johnson, Morrow
SF - Maggette, Terrence Williams
PF - Jason Thompson, Josh McRoberts, Love
C - Brook Lopez, McGee, Darko

I'd probably drop Maggette or McRoberts for him. Ideally I'd pick him up so I can trade him or Kobe/Joe Johnson for a top-tier center.

DJ Augustin and Jeff Green fg% and overall production be killing me this week.

Steph Curry hurt again too
frown.gif

I'm only losing 5-4 though with 7 guys playing today.

Was looking forward to trading DJ Augustin n J.Crawford for R.Felton but the owner made a counter offer. Now he wants David Lee and Crawford for Al Harrington and Ray Felton..My team also has the best record in the league at 34-14..Should I do it?

Current Lineup:
C.Paul
Manu
Gallonari
K.Garnett
Amare
Garnett
Landy Fields
Ibaka
Jordan Farmar
DJ. Augustin
Okafor
B.Diaw
Crawford
Lee

Chris Kaman is available in my league. Do i pick him up? He has been injury prone and inconsistent in the few games he has played. what do i do?

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

Was looking forward to trading DJ Augustin n J.Crawford for R.Felton but the owner made a counter offer. Now he wants David Lee and Crawford for Al Harrington and Ray Felton..My team also has the best record in the league at 34-14..Should I do it?

Current Lineup:
C.Paul
Manu
Gallonari
K.Garnett
Amare
Garnett
Landy Fields
Ibaka
Jordan Farmar
DJ. Augustin
Okafor
B.Diaw
Crawford
Lee
I don't think I would. If you're already in first place with the guys you have, you should stick with them. Unless you're hurting for assists, threes, or steals (which it doesn't look like you would be with Paul, Ginobili, etc.) stay with what you have. Crawford's numbers are up with Johnson out and Lee has been solid since coming back from injury. Felton is having an amazing year but Harrington is too inconsistent.

Originally Posted by WErunSF

question: who on my team would u want for derrick rose? (would be a good trade offer)

depends on the other persons team, you would probably have to give monta and a filler though

Back
Top Bottom