OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2019 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

Grapevine, TX outlet was dry. Air Max 1 Curry’s and a couple of 95s were about it. Agree with what a lot of people are saying. Hardly anything marked off during F&F. It’s hit or miss. Last time got a great deal on a windbreaker and she Element 55s. Nothing this time.

Oh I will say if you’re looking for Zoom flys or Reacts this weekend is pretty solid though.

Jeffersonville was not exciting. 1 pair of size 12 Laney Vs full price. Black Lebron XVIs full size run, full price. Lots of Soldier XIIs on the hash wall. Some Westbrooks, about it

Jeffersonville was not exciting. 1 pair of size 12 Laney Vs full price. Black Lebron XVIs full size run, full price. Lots of Soldier XIIs on the hash wall. Some Westbrooks, about it
That outlet has been trash for a couple of years now. I used to always find good stuff there.

Milpitas, CA (Great Mall)

No discount on clothes rack. Noticeable amount of the CNY 12s. There was one super lebron 16 in a 10 or 10.5?

I asked if I could combine my birthday and fnf cashier said no. Don't know if it was my cashier or if they actually cant.

Are the fnf coupons one time use? I haven't gone the last couple fnf events but I know they used to be.

Some notables
20190221_101228.jpg
20190221_100932.jpg
20190221_101122.jpg
20190221_101026.jpg

Here’s hoping we can all still find some good deals amongst all the overpriced stuff. I’ll try and post pics from my trips tomorrow. Anyone been to Rosemont or oak brook lately?

Peep my posts a few pages back for Oak Brook pics. But don't expect them to have any of that stuff this F&F weekend. I didn't personally go to Rosemont, but a friend told me it was trash, with the only thing of note being the Chlorophyll 3s.

Are these price adjustments and moving the good stock back from corporate or location base? I thought the whole point of outlet is to move stuff.

No idea, but I'm sure in a lot of cases, associates are hooking up resellers and/or saving heat for themselves. You would think the point would be to sell as much as possible, but my 2 outlets have put garbage inventory out that has been sitting around forever (in some cases, moved to the back months ago and pulled back out for F&F) and also raised prices to be higher than they were previously.

Peep my posts a few pages back for Oak Brook pics. But don't expect them to have any of that stuff this F&F weekend. I didn't personally go to Rosemont, but a friend told me it was trash, with the only thing of note being the Chlorophyll 3s.

Aurora’s not much better. Bunch of Westbrooks and Reacts, but that’s about it. Adidas is 50% off and has tons of different boost though. No regular UBs in mens sizing from what I remember, but NMDs, BYWs, Pure Boosts, everything else

Just passed by Centralia they had a rack of the turquoise Vapormax 95s in the front. Last time I was there they were retail but now marked down to $109.99. Picked up pair for $77 plus tax after F&F.

F9B94F60-5C2D-43BC-99E6-03A08C39E5CB.jpeg AB716507-919E-464A-8F41-0F114E81DCFE.jpeg 4F233AE8-27A1-4924-A44A-E32B5B92D764.jpeg 0C963141-C514-439F-8F6A-69E56D7D19B5.jpeg
At The Pike in Long Beach. No discount off the wall and no discount on the clearance rack. Up to 50% off clothing. Training stuff was 50% and everything else’s was mostly 30% off. They only have the display sizes for the Jordan 11 tints and the Melo 13s. They were either 10 or 10.5 between the two, can’t remember. The tints were going for 160 and the Melos for 130.

Good deal on those 88 Racers, $54.97 before F&F...

Just came back from Nike Milpitas

Same as above poster, all retros were full retail. the 12's were gone when i got there, as well as the vapormaxes

Theres a FSR of Metcons for 45 after F&F if you're looking for that, good price. Roshes for 28 after F&F. Good time to buy if you want some basic runners. No kobes or kyries noted

I returned a pair of Infared 6's size nine, it's behind the counter, not sure if they'll let you get it but worth a shot. Guy in line in front of me was returning a size 14 pair of Adapts

A9FDE302-36EA-4034-B498-95FEF5BD3A72.jpeg

At The Pike in Long Beach. No discount off the wall and no discount on the clearance rack. Up to 50% off clothing. Training stuff was 50% and everything else’s was mostly 30% off. They only have the display sizes for the Jordan 11 tints and the Melo 13s. They were either 10 or 10.5 between the two, can’t remember. The tints were going for 160 and the Melos for 130.

Good deal on those 88 Racers, $54.97 before F&F...

We may have been there at the same time today. I snapped this, there was one more person to the right not in the pic. They were all loading up on the Tanjins (spelling?)

Didn't really see much at San Clemente. A couple of resellers where a bit shocked when they discovered that the F&F discount now only applies to 10 items per person, instead of the 10 per shoe style it normally is.

I took my dad to the hospital for a routine procedure, and figured I’d kill some time at San Leandro Nike across the freeway. I think I spent 50 min in line, not doing that again.

Only notable thing I saw was two guys in line ahead of me had Altitude 13s in size 11 & 13 for $130 before discount.

Gurnee Clearance was pretty dry. Bunch of resellers hanging in the back got the goods other than that didn’t see much on the racks.
Stopped by Killdeer they had
Jordan 13 Melo 129$ FSR
Jordan 12 International Flights Retail F&F allowed
Size 8-12
Jordan 1 Wheat 129
Size 8-14
Jordan 3 Chlorophyll FSR 129
Jordan 10 Smoke Grey 139
Size 8.5-13

Few Jordan 33 all red colorway on hash and the yellow Jordan 18 and all blue Jordan 18 on hash for 225.

Grade School Plantinum 11s 114$
Size 4-7y

Anyone stop by South debating going tomorrow morning

Back
Top Bottom