:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

i only play online. but yeah not playing often brings my skill down a notch, or maybe its just me using Liverpool.

i only play online. but yeah not playing often brings my skill down a notch, or maybe its just me using Liverpool.

I'm watching prison break on netflix now. If anyone sends me an invite via XBOX I will glady accept the challenge.

I'm watching prison break on netflix now. If anyone sends me an invite via XBOX I will glady accept the challenge.

Just wanted to know wat camera angles u guys play with...exhibition..virtual pro club match...online??  When i do skill moves in the arena i cant seem to do them in a match

Just wanted to know wat camera angles u guys play with...exhibition..virtual pro club match...online??  When i do skill moves in the arena i cant seem to do them in a match

because the camera is different in arena than in the game. if you have to do down up in the arena and are in an actual match u would have to do left right or right left, depends on which side of the pitch your running to.

edit* scored a 47yd free kick with Sneijder
smile.gif

sold my ps3 so add me on xbox

because the camera is different in arena than in the game. if you have to do down up in the arena and are in an actual match u would have to do left right or right left, depends on which side of the pitch your running to.

edit* scored a 47yd free kick with Sneijder
smile.gif

sold my ps3 so add me on xbox

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Just venting... but I'm tired of cats that quit cuz they losing!!

im pretty sure that now it actually counts as a loss for them, so im not sure what the point of quitting early is

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Just venting... but I'm tired of cats that quit cuz they losing!!

im pretty sure that now it actually counts as a loss for them, so im not sure what the point of quitting early is

a huge advantage i found when playing online is changing the camera from tele to co-op. you see much more of the pitch.

Back
Top Bottom