:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

a huge advantage i found when playing online is changing the camera from tele to co-op. you see much more of the pitch.

I'll have to try this later.

I did come across a problem last night.

When i was trying to send a friend an invite to play is keep saying something about unable to join session due to connection or something. I works fine with one friend but not with another. what gives anyone?

Also I have a playstation wireless head set. Anyone know how to connect to my ps3 or even my phone?

When i was trying to send a friend an invite to play is keep saying something about unable to join session due to connection or something. I works fine with one friend but not with another. what gives anyone?

Also I have a playstation wireless head set. Anyone know how to connect to my ps3 or even my phone?

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

i had this problem happen to me when i first started playing online. it ended up being that my firewall settings were too high...so it doesnt let you make "direct" connections. tell him to mess with the security settings on his router

i had this problem happen to me when i first started playing online. it ended up being that my firewall settings were too high...so it doesnt let you make "direct" connections. tell him to mess with the security settings on his router

This game has been no FUN for me in the past few weeks. I've been destroying all competition. (online and my friends)

IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT CAN GIVE ME A CHALLENGE??? XBOX live gamertag = iBasa916 (if you wanna get scraped too)

This game has been no FUN for me in the past few weeks. I've been destroying all competition. (online and my friends)

IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT CAN GIVE ME A CHALLENGE??? XBOX live gamertag = iBasa916 (if you wanna get scraped too)

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Setting on his internet or ps3 settings?

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

lol at this guy.

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

lol at this guy.

it's gonna be his internet settings. i had to basically reset my router and drop the firewall settings lower

it's gonna be his internet settings. i had to basically reset my router and drop the firewall settings lower

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

No one does Ultimate Team??
I do. I recommend playing the tournaments against the computer first to get a good amount of coins. After that decide on a league, nationality and formation. Then go through the cards that are being traded and try to find who you need for the best price.Also the higher overall players are not necessarily better than lower ones. Each position has its important characteristics that need to be looked at.  The higher the chemistry the more your team will feel like it flows together otherwise it will feel like they never played together. Buying packs is a hit or miss so until you get a solid team I wouldnt recommend using coins to buy packs after then you can buy packs to try to get those higher rated players that everyone is selling for 300,000 coins or more.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

No one does Ultimate Team??
I do. I recommend playing the tournaments against the computer first to get a good amount of coins. After that decide on a league, nationality and formation. Then go through the cards that are being traded and try to find who you need for the best price.Also the higher overall players are not necessarily better than lower ones. Each position has its important characteristics that need to be looked at.  The higher the chemistry the more your team will feel like it flows together otherwise it will feel like they never played together. Buying packs is a hit or miss so until you get a solid team I wouldnt recommend using coins to buy packs after then you can buy packs to try to get those higher rated players that everyone is selling for 300,000 coins or more.

Back
Top Bottom