Official Flightposite II January 16th 2010 W/Pics

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Yes, the silver on the euro's popped more than the usa release and the silver didn't fade like the usa's. pa palace was cool, used to be my spot when i was heavy on gogo.
damn....i tried sooooo hard to get my hands on those from over there when i saw pics online. had my relatives in the UK tripping cause they justdidn't know what i was talking about. couldn't email pics cause they didn't have a PC back then either so it was all verbal descriptions until isent a printed pic in a letter. by the time my cuz tracked a pair it was a small size. i just gave up. then US release came and i was happy as @%# and beat'em down, didn't care about the fading/yellowing....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz
I remember VIVIDLY I was in Hawaii...

And passed on getting the Olympic VIs early at the Niketown there and got these instead, because I didn't agree with the "jumpman" on the back.

Oh my, how times have changed...
laugh.gif
....i remember seeing the oly's in the slam magazine,with a september release date. me and my boy were thirsty as @%@#$ to get 'em.....the day came and we went to this store on 82nd and roosevelt in queens,(i think it was called sprint or sprint 2....something like that) asked for the navy vi's.....they showed us the white/midnight colorway(since back thenshops were getting jordans months in advance) and we were let down. then by the time we found out the oly's were a NT exclusive, they were gone! ended upwith those FP2's and beat them into the ground playing ball outdoors.
frown.gif

YO! Mayhemgatz (You gotta be a queens dude) it was fat steve ran sprint2 back then. i ended up with the midnight 6's cuz by the time i made it to niketownthat day all they had were a sz. 12

Originally Posted by NTerfromtheD

These were supposed to be the top dog hoop shoe back when they first dropped but these things were UNCOMFERTABLE AS HELL!

making the back of my ankles bleed like crazy

one of the best basketball shoes ive played in! i had the black/silver/navy cw. used them as team shoes even though my team was sponsored by reebok
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Nice. I wonder how they will look shapewise to the originals.

And I wonder if they will drop any OG colorways. I was always a fan of this one:

16kdti1.jpg
Blks are copped... but these wht/blue fade....
eek.gif
Joints are
pimp.gif
, my favs. Hope they drop these too....

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by Jordman23

Wake me when either of these joints come back out. Remember killing these on the ball courts. Both had the bottom falling off, looked liked they talked.

2qckwzk.jpg

These need to drop PRONTO

You ain't neva lied
smh.gif

def gonna pick up all of these. hopefully nike gives us some hoh colors because i doubt there gonna give us tb

Lookin forward to these...

I just hope they drop more colors...hopefully some retro+ colorways.

I can def see these goin on sale though.

Back
Top Bottom