Originally Posted by henz0

roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
them *%%*$ are horrible

QFT.

edit: joints lookin damn near bronze..
sick.gif

i was their when they brong in the shipment my man wears a 8 an when he got to his number was 154 they were sold out. i think they got around 600 maybe less

so you was real 157 cause they ticket start at 100 that wassup u was right behind my man you took a pic of i seen him in the middle of the pic lol

I have NEVER in my life seen this many people for ONE sneaker release in NYC.

EVER...

You know it's serious when you see a good 50 people you used to go to school and/or work with copping the same shoe.

scooped up 2 pairs @ retail. I was number 543 don't ask how.
Shout out to retro will for schooling me when I first got there, it wasn't looking good.
Shout to kampout, lightning 4's were smokin.
Finally shout out to sneakerpimp2k8, only a ninja from brooklyn could of pulled off what you did, lol

Pics later. Ftw

was out there and cops just wanted to feel like they were doing something in my opinion ...there was a crowd but it wasnt rowdy or nothin... gonna go back2morrow and see how this plays out

Damn, I feel bad for those out there in NY...it looks crazy there....
I probably walked by like 9 shoppers from the parking lot to HoH LA at 10:15 am this morning
laugh.gif

every sneaker release I see/hear about gets worse.

Nike is a billion dollar company and still can't stick to release dates or keep kids in line?
******s pick up the phone... tell you something in their face isn't there (because they don't know their own product)
Managers tell you to line up, then accept a 2nd much more disorganized mob to the left of the line the made.
Stores tell you they're honoring a list then lose it or make up a fake raffle.

It can't be that hard to sell sneakers.

Note:
I have never been to a crazy campout/release, but the stories make me cringe.

Line/mob looked massive...

Fresh,

glad you got your pair homie, and everyone else from NT who copped...I see Kampout in one of the pics, guessin he got his pair too?...

Hope Frank comes through for mine......

The end of a crazy day in NY...

2 dudes arrested
crazy lines
passer-by's talkin s***
i almost didnt get my pair, thank God the lightskin bald dude hadnt left yet, i was 84 and didnt get there til number 407 or sumthin like that was gettinserved

All this for The Love of Foams... sheesh

congrats to everybody who got em and best of luck to those who still want em

lol. heads been fiendin' for months. some heads was stacking their bread in hopes to blow the bank on pearls and this is what Nike throws on the table.those icy soles look so outta place on those. they may look better yellowed.

Back
Top Bottom