Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Future wrote drunk in love? Seriously? If so that's what's up
Think he co wrote it. He penned a couple lines. But dudes pen game is not to be denied but let's not sit here n say he has bars

Future is my top 2 favorite artist of all time, just behind Guwop, but to say Migos don't have better bars than him is just ignorance.
Future just has great charisma and a sense for melodies. His bars aren't anything special, he just delivers them very well.
Migos actually have good bars, especially Offset, once you look past the repetitive choruses.

This is directly what can be said about Migos tho. It's not like their spitting exceptional entendre's, or have crazy wordplay, or even punchlines. They have bars that are delivered well flow wise and they are clever. Future does the exact same thing imo. Except future has a larger variety of subjects so i would give him the nod

i disagree with the future not having lyrics conversation . hes not a "lyricist" in the traditional sense , but what he does aint easy either . future has a distinct way of setting a scene with the stuff he says . it may not be a crazy bar but a word he might use , a slang he might throw in , and the way he paints a picture while creating a vibe is crazy to me . i view it as lifestyle music . you can feel what hes saying .

my girl changed the locks on the doors

_ that _ pour up a 4 

aint fallin in love wit no ***

is that what you want from me ?

is that what you really expect ?

you thinkin im sittin up depressed ?

im somewhere countin up me a check

i hate i ever _ wit any of you _ , thats my only regret 

drag the mink on the flo'

put cuban links on my ***

ten whips in a row

who would think we was po' ? who would think we was po' ?!

im sorry but thats just 
pimp.gif
 to me 

its also what sets him apart from his peers and why its not just "trap" music . i mean i love quan , migos , ect. but i dont get that from them 

Future is my top 2 favorite artist of all time, just behind Guwop, but to say Migos don't have better bars than him is just ignorance.
Future just has great charisma and a sense for melodies. His bars aren't anything special, he just delivers them very well.
Migos actually have good bars, especially Offset, once you look past the repetitive choruses.

neon coke neon coke know the deal..The **** Future say just jump out at you when you hear it, I can't say the same for Migos.

"I know my dope raw, I seen it come out her ***, I wiped that **** off and put it right in the bag"

His lyrics just be so raw and straight out the gutta

neon coke neon coke know the deal..The **** Future say just jump out at you when you hear it, I can't say the same for Migos.

"I know my dope raw, I seen it come out her ***, I wiped that **** off and put it right in the bag"

His lyrics just be so raw and straight out the gutta
O...
Prime example of the dipset effect. Said weezy **** was flames but wasn't feeling monster... U can't make this **** up

The conviction that Future belts his lyrics with makes up for his "lack" of bars/ wordplay 
pimp.gif

He could rap about eating a pizza and deliver it in a way that'll give you chills 
laugh.gif

Beast Mode is incredible, not on the same level as Monster, but incredible nonetheless

Last edited:
Monster is light years better than that ****. If young thug was a punchline battle rapper and u put random beats on his verses u have sorry for the wait 2.

Future putting out original music

Waynes just saying "sorry for waiting but in the meantime listen to my punchlines on the hottest beats from the last 2 yrs"

No love for No Basic
first listen I was ehhh when I heard it. but when I started the tape over I think it might be my favorite song between that or Peacoat. Just the way zay switched up the melody and pace of the song and future just started snappin. **** had me like 
eek.gif

word
Liking Lil Wayne in 2014-2015 is bad enough already but this dude has the nerve to say Wayne's work is better than Monster or Beast Mode :rofl:
I swear I don't see how someone over 1i8 can enjoy his music but to each its own but son saidbtape of the year 3 week of January [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom