OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Imagine friendzone plots against Jon to get him killed when they try to get the white :lol:

Ultimate come up.

But, I know he dies since he is starring in his own show now.

9ck5mp3ntsfz.png

the land of always winter wasnt always winter :nerd:

Last edited:
Anyone think Sam will want revenge or something done for his family?

I know he wasn't liked...
Maybe for Dickon but his dad threatened to kill him on a hunt if he didn't give up his inheritance and take the black and Sam did take his family sword so I don't think there's much love between the two.

That's the thing though... the white walkers and Knight King does not exist... they only exist in the minds of those that saw them. Jon, Mance (or whatever the redhead dude that is leader of the wilding army, Sam, and maybe the hound and his crew.

Nobody else knows they exist or believes the stories that they hear about them so why make it such a focal point that now all of the sudden it's all about everyone coming together and teaming up against the undead?

They could have built up to it better but Jon/Tyrion just coming out of no where with trying to catch one to prove to others they exist?

First half of the season the main focal point was getting the Lanissters out and Dany into that position of power and Jon's side quest was not really a big focal point only to him, but now it just came out of no where.

Like from the loot train episode it was on and I thought it was about to be all out war and now they just took the direction of the show in a whole new path with some all come together steez when it was always every house is trying to come out on top.

So let me get this right: what you're saying is that Jon and all the wildlings were smoking that good Wildire strain and IMAGINED the Night King and the wights? That all of these guys are having the same delusions? Seriously? LOL

Dude the focal point of the whole series was "WINTER IS COMING" The battle of the 5 kings was part of the whole.

Stannis, Renly, Dany, Cersei all their skirmishes while important were only 1/2 of the overall story.

You forget that all of these people live in vastly different parts of this world and how all these "countries" or territories are completely different from one another. There's no internet my G, no Twitter, Facebook, CNN. People get news from ravens that take days to reach their destination.

People don't believe unless they see with their eyes. No one believed Dany had dragons until multiple accounts and people close to others actually saw them. The NK and the walkers aren't just freely roaming all over Westeros. They're stuck behind a wall blocked by magic.

The best way to make someone believe is to make them see. See your enemy. Whatever else is going on, the bigger threat is the one that matters. Making Cersei see the threat is in all ways logical.

The war has always been against the dead, it just wasn't a threat as it is now.

So let me get this right: what you're saying is that Jon and all the wildlings were smoking that good Wildire strain and IMAGINED the Night King and the wights? That all of these guys are having the same delusions? Seriously? LOL

Dude the focal point of the whole series was "WINTER IS COMING" The battle of the 5 kings was part of the whole.

Stannis, Renly, Dany, Cersei all their skirmishes while important were only 1/2 of the overall story.

You forget that all of these people live in vastly different parts of this world and how all these "countries" or territories are completely different from one another. There's no internet my G, no Twitter, Facebook, CNN. People get news from ravens that take days to reach their destination.

People don't believe unless they see with their eyes. No one believed Dany had dragons until multiple accounts and people close to others actually saw them. The NK and the walkers aren't just freely roaming all over Westeros. They're stuck behind a wall blocked by magic.

The best way to make someone believe is to make them see. See your enemy. Whatever else is going on, the bigger threat is the one that matters. Making Cersei see the threat is in all ways logical.

The war has always been against the dead, it just wasn't a threat as it is now.

No not saying Jon and others imagined it, they are real, but only to those that actually saw them, everyone else just thinks it's hogwash. Thus they do not exist to others just those that actually saw them or same them in visions like hound and his crew. Everyone else thinks it's nonsense and to us the viewers the walkers were always there, but never the focal point of the show they were just side story. The overall them of the show is about the iron throne, and controlling ruling the kingdoms and for them to just go into what they're about to do was just out of left field like it made zero sense to even come up with the idea try to convince cercei.

They could have built up to it or whatever but it just came out of left field.

I thought it was going to be the three houses left, the wolves (starks), the lions (lannisters), and the dragons (Dany) because those are the only three that are left now right when the intro cuts out before the episode starts. They removed the buck/deer house symbol and I thought they were going to play it as Jon joining Dany, Sansa turning on them with Arya on her side, and Bran the wild card because he knows and sees everything, and Cercei rounding it out with Tyrion finally joining them back as well as LF and Vary's and keep it about who ends up on the throne not everyone joining together this ain't the miami heat and LeBum.

It's not over yet so I can only imagine what else they will rush through and push on us, but lets see how these next two episodes play out now.

And I have to say... the Hound's character I MFing LOVE IT :rofl:

Dude just has no dambs, no patience, and absolutely no F's left to give.

Just his overall attitude is just SHUT THE F UP, and it is what it is :pimp:

Thoros of Myr traveling to King's Landing years back and joining up into King Roberts entourage and drinking and whoring it up with Robert Baratheon. Also Thoros winning melee tourneys including handing the hound 3 Ls
What book was this mentioned in? I vaguely remember the melee, but I don't recall anything about Thoros beating the hound 3 times.

Noone mentioned this yet but does the nightking have powers too, seem like once he saw the Ravens they all scrambled

And hope they explain who the other main 3 is with the nightking, they have to be first men too right

Probably got the Sub-Zero power set.

My bad I mean LF tossing Lyssa Arryn. All this talk about Lyanna got my names all mixed up.

I'm good with the show ending. I don't need a spinoff. The show is so deep you can start from jump and take that journey

This scene was so powerful. It not only showed how much Cat detested Jon but also loved him.

[

Oh yeah, that scene reminded me of what a horrible person she was.

:lol: You never know. Every now and then you run into some gas and it hits you like that

The video I posted earlier has a pretty good theory about why the NK and WWs are on the warpath. Never thought about that actually.

Was it ever mentioned exactly what the white walkers want or there purpose is in this whole thing?

From what I understood, the Children of the Forest created the Night King and the White Walkers in order to defend against the First Men because they were chopping down the forest and the Weirwood trees. Somewhere along the way, the Night King got out of control and the Children of the Forest and the First Men had to join together to fight them and keep them North of the wall.

Noone mentioned this yet but does the nightking have powers too, seem like once he saw the Ravens they all scrambled

And hope they explain who the other main 3 is with the nightking, they have to be first men too right

Bran was warging all of the Ravens, he got shook when the NK spotted him and came out of it so they all dispersed.

Back
Top Bottom