Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Going to Vegas a week from Sunday. From what I can tell it’s back to its crazy normal out there.

Was there in November and February and it was still pretty chill with all the restrictions.

Best steakhouses in Vegas?

Can't speak for off strip, and for most of the strip for that matter, but SW (Wynn) and CUT (Palazzo) are both phenomenal. If you want more of a trendy, a vibe dining atmosphere, STK (Cosmo) is good. It's kind of like a hybrid steakhouse/nightclub.

What’s the best way to book a room right now ?

Everyone is trying to gank me. Jesus.

Always book direct with property. If you have players cards hotel stays register as spend the same as dining does. You end up with comps even if you gamble lightly.

And most properties have pretty chill cancelation policies if you book direct.

Can't speak for off strip, and for most of the strip for that matter, but SW (Wynn) and CUT (Palazzo) are both phenomenal. If you want more of a trendy, a vibe dining atmosphere, STK (Cosmo) is good. It's kind of like a hybrid steakhouse/nightclub.

I’ve been to SW, Prime, GR steak, CUT and Joe’s, but in Miami if that counts. SW and CUT are my favs. If you can get a patio seat at SW, then I would go for that rather than CUT. Always wanted to try bazaar meat.

Last edited:
bavette's at park mgm has the best food I've ever had. I had sw at wynn last month and regretted it.

bavette's at park mgm has the best food I've ever had. I had sw at wynn last month and regretted it.

Forgot there’s a Bavette’s in Vegas now. I’ve gone to the OG one in Chicago many times. It’s one of my favorites. Haven’t gone to the Vegas locAtion but I’ll agree that this is a top consideration.

Got back Wednesday. Jean Georges Steakhouse in Aria is legit. Steak was perfect, char grilled octopus was fire, and they had the best mashed potatoes I have had ever had. Japanese Old Fashioned was decent too.

Anyone going to summer league this year?

I bailed on SL years ago. Not worth it. Super expensive now and the top rookies barely play, if at all. Used to be $20/day, and everyone played, even second year guys (like Giannis). Now, they just claim they have a hamstring injury and sit out. Also, Lakers fans ruined it when they sucked for, like, five years. It's been overrun with Lakers fans ever since.

Back
Top Bottom