Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Joined Apr 26, 2003
Headed to Vegas tomorrow night through the weekend. Targeting Wet or Marquee Friday pool, OMNIA Friday night, EBC Saturday, not sure at night. Anyone with plugs or suggestions? I’ll be staying at the Cosmo. Just three dudes.

Joined Oct 23, 2014
Headed to Vegas tomorrow night through the weekend. Targeting Wet or Marquee Friday pool, OMNIA Friday night, EBC Saturday, not sure at night. Anyone with plugs or suggestions? I’ll be staying at the Cosmo. Just three dudes.
You sure you're going to survive all that lol

MVP

Joined Feb 28, 2008
Vegas is slowly trending backwards, mask mandate for everyone this weekend even in clubs. Next would be social distancing and so on if it doesn't get better
If it's anything like LA it's a soft mandate where basically you just wear them in line to get into the venue and everyone immediately takes them off inside. There's been no enforcement of it. I'd imagine Vegas also isn't trying to lose any revenue by ppl being annoyed by having to wear them again.

Joined Apr 5, 2012
Any suggestions on where to hoop on a Saturday? 10 of us going we kind of want to rent a private gym.

Also anything fun to do on a Friday (such as ATV)?

Going in October.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now