OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

Reading some of these comments it's obvious some of you have never experienced how frustrating a bad reoccurring ankle sprain can be. I don't think Steph is soft, he just needs to chill for two weeks then slowly work his way back with the proper rehab. This is going to keep happening every other game until he takes some time off.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Reading some of these comments it's obvious some of you have never experienced how frustrating a bad reoccurring ankle sprain can be. I don't think Steph is soft, he just needs to chill for two weeks then slowly work his way back with the proper rehab. This is going to keep happening every other game until he takes some time off.
ohwell.gif
who's said he's soft? he's just brittle.

This franchise, even under new ownership, is still a joke.

You go from courting Tyson Chandler, DeAndre Jordan and others....to wind up with Kwame Brown. Don't get me wrong, Kwame's actually done ok, but the drop off in talent of all the prospective free agents shows you what people think of this team.

Further, you now start throwing Dwight Howards name in the mix? For what, a rental like the tweet said?? Oh because we're going to do big things with just him and Dominic McGuire!? Oh ya, I forgot, we have Nate Robinson now! I'm sure Dwight would want to leave a team with a not very good PG in Jameer Nelson and come to a team that has to use Nate Robinson and %** Smith.

Originally Posted by GUNSnROSES

We need to Move on from the Whole "We could of had CP3" thing. We didn't get him so GET OVER IT ALREADY
I'm not trying to be a **** but who are you?

I'm not saying I disagree, either....

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Originally Posted by GUNSnROSES

We need to Move on from the Whole "We could of had CP3" thing. We didn't get him so GET OVER IT ALREADY
I'm not trying to be a **** but who are you?

I'm not saying I disagree, either....

Jumpman. Under a new name.

The ONLY reason I'd ever be down for any of this is because it will lead to the eventual blow up that is needed for this team.

Rental of a super star? Ultimately thats going to lead to getting rid of Lee/Beans, Monta and/or Curry. Fine, let's actually be the losers to re-build the right way since the odds a guy like Howard sticks around are nill.

The ONLY reason I'd ever be down for any of this is because it will lead to the eventual blow up that is needed for this team.

Rental of a super star? Ultimately thats going to lead to getting rid of Lee/Beans, Monta and/or Curry. Fine, let's actually be the losers to re-build the right way since the odds a guy like Howard sticks around are nill.
This is the point I have been trying to make since the name Chris Paul was brought up.

We make the trade, and best case scenario, we have a SUPERstar that we can build our team around....which could eventually lead to a championship.

We make the trade, and worst case scenario, we are one of the worst teams in the NBA, as we gutted our team to get a star who left.

We dont make the trade, and we are perennially stuck as a team that is anywhere from the 12th-7th best team in our conference.  No better than that, no worse than that.

To me, our team is closer to being one of the worst teams in the NBA than a championship contender anyways....so why not roll the dice?  The reward FAR outweighs the risk.  And even if Howard comes and leaves, our team will be better off in the long run than it is anyway.  At least we could rebuild the right way.

Originally Posted by dland24

This is the point I have been trying to make since the name Chris Paul was brought up.

We make the trade, and best case scenario, we have a SUPERstar that we can build our team around....which could eventually lead to a championship.

We make the trade, and worst case scenario, we are one of the worst teams in the NBA, as we gutted our team to get a star who left.

We dont make the trade, and we are perennially stuck as a team that is anywhere from the 12th-7th best team in our conference.  No better than that, no worse than that.

To me, our team is closer to being one of the worst teams in the NBA than a championship contender anyways....so why not roll the dice?  The reward FAR outweighs the risk.  And even if Howard comes and leaves, our team will be better off in the long run than it is anyway.  At least we could rebuild the right way.
If only Lacob could see that.

Yes. Basically being able to amnesty DLee for a Howard rental would be worth it.

It's a win-win situation to go for it even if he doesn't stick around. If you can get Dwight Howard, you just have to find a way to acquire him, and worry about the rest later.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by Red Is On NT

Hey guys, I have a phone interview with Bank of America tomorrow morning for a teller position and was wondering what kind of advice you guys would have.

Here's the thread I made for it,
http://niketalk.yuku.com/...vice-vol-Bank-of-America

Any advice is welcome. Thanks!
a lot of retail/customer service questions. its like 10 min long, real easy.

Had a group interview and didnt get the job...My advice if you get that farCome dressed preppyShow no signs of ghettonessHave good speaking skillsTheir gonna set up a game where every ones given a random item then you pitch a sale to the entire group and the interviewer... Good luck

hmm didn't even know Smart was on the Kings staff. Congrats on his first win as their head coach.

as far as the Dwight trade, it's most likely going to be til the end of his contract since I doubt we're even on his radar as far as teams he wants to go to.

Curry has been too injury prone...If we can somehow convince Dwight to resign, that'd be a miracle.

...Though I believe I've heard him say he wants to help a franchise...Who knows.

Back
Top Bottom